92 Quasar Quad

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
92BerettaProject

92 Quasar Quad

Post by 92BerettaProject »

92 Quasar Quad goodness!  This car is just about as mint as a 17 year old car can be without a restoration.  Some minor / easy fix issues (dew strips, cracked fog light lens,etc.) but other than that this Beretta is about the best I've ever seen.  The engine runs great and has good oil pressure.  About 70 when cold and never below 30 when hot and idling (even in LA rush-hour traffic!).

The body is flawless with only a few rock chips.  The paint looks like it's off the showroom.  These pictures do not do the car justice.  The driver's seat has the usual crushes but the rest of the interior is outstanding.  Even the sunvisors are great with no droopyness.  The dash has no issues what-so-ever.  This car had been babied by the previous owner and it shows.  For a non-audio guy like me, the system in it is outstanding.

The odd part is a dealer applied decal set that gives some red highlights and a frosted look on parts of the car.  Maybe not something for the Beretta purist, but it has grown on me.

This is my ninth Beretta and by far the nicest and it's great to have a sunroof again!

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
DUNCAN05

92 Quasar Quad

Post by DUNCAN05 »

Looks damn good!!

Winner of the Endless Ride Award Berettafest 2007 (3,630mi RT)
Bring Berettafest back West!
If you have a nice set of dew strips please PM me.
Asylum

92 Quasar Quad

Post by Asylum »

Wait, wait, wait just a damn minute!

I thought "we" were sick of these silly little cars?

You have a Camaro to finish, and I have a Barracuda sucking my retirement fund dry!

That is the way life is suppose to be. Didn't you get the memo down there in the land of Fruits and Nuts?

And the J.C. Whitney/Pep Boys vinyl crap is "growing on you"? YIKES!

The only thing that grows on us as we age is the hair in our ears and the moles on our arse.

Do I have to come down there?

JEESH!

So I see it needs strut covers, relay covers and some rattle can black on the blower housing.

I'm about due to place another order with Mathieu. What do you want this brace to say?

And if you paid anyrthing less that $3K for it, I'm gonna puke!

Nice Find!!

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
Money pit Beretta

92 Quasar Quad

Post by Money pit Beretta »

How many miles are on it? This is an odd thing for me to say, but I like how the wheels look. Boy am I glad Eric never saw the pics of my car when I got it(lol). If my car was in that good of shape I'd be very happy. A change from the norm is sometimes good and I think I like this one better than your other one. Hope it's not going to be  DD.
I agree, nice find!

keep'em flying!
wicked-irocz

92 Quasar Quad

Post by wicked-irocz »

Looks pretty nice, very clean car, but I agree, take off the stickers.  Stupid salt.

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo