Been a while....

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
quad4gtz

Been a while....

Post by quad4gtz »

Hey people...  It has been probably almost 3 years since my last post on this forum.  Well the old GTZ is still running strong with lots of TLC.  I had rebuilt the Quad in the car during my last postings, keeping up to date on the progress. Well....  the engine has close to 50,000km since the build without any problems, a great accomplishment. Many other parts have gone into it including a paintjob and 92+ front brakes.
I moved to the east coast of Canada in this past year. The safety standards here require an inspection every year. I had been thinking of driving the car into the ground, but a $200 ignition module among some other parts made me decide otherwise. My poor 1990 GTZ will not pass the inspection though. I know, I am a licensed technician  I have ripped the seats, console and carpet out. Bought a small MIG welder and have been going to town on the floors. Picked up some 2002 Alero seats to replace the old ones. I could have grabbed some out of a 95 Z26, but the rails in mine rotted away. Some other small stuff is required but does not cost a whole lot or take a lot of time. Here is a link to my old website too: http://quad4gtz.tripod.com   Glad to be back  

1990 GTZ Quad 4 HO
rweatherford

Been a while....

Post by rweatherford »

Wlecome back.

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ Quad4 Turbo / 5-speed (sold)
Best 1/4 ET =  13.523 @ 105.16 mph

07 Mazda 5 Black on Black (it's slow)