Search found 229 matches

by 95BerettaBase
Sun May 10, 2015 6:09 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Still Lurking in the Shadows
Replies: 9
Views: 8934

Re: Still Lurking in the Shadows

Didn't really plan on it, but picked up a '98 GTP the other day to drive back and forth to work. Found it locally being sold by a woman in her 60's. She's owned it since '04 and driven it less than 50,000 miles since then. Its fully loaded with every option minus the moonroof and has 140,000 miles. ...
by 95BerettaBase
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:06 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project Second Chance Pics, Vids, Update PG19!
Replies: 286
Views: 173109

Re: Project Second Chance - Hybrid Swap In Progress Pg13!

I have to say I'm amazed at how far this car has come since you bought it. I'm sure most people would have given up on it. Keep up the good work man.

Also, how come everyone hates the garnet interior so much? I loved mine.
by 95BerettaBase
Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:20 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Still Lurking in the Shadows
Replies: 9
Views: 8934

Re: Still Lurking in the Shadows

I've never had a car payment... and I plan on keeping it that way. :) Whatever I do buy I will pay for in full. :) Normally that's what I usually do. With my black truck though, I wanted to upgrade to something newer and more reliable. Not possible to pay cash for a $30,000 truck lol. I began missi...
by 95BerettaBase
Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Still Lurking in the Shadows
Replies: 9
Views: 8934

Re: Still Lurking in the Shadows

Good to hear you've still got a couple GMT400s! Can I ask, why move on from the 2012? At some point, probably 4-5 yrs from now I'll be in the market for a new truck to replace my Z71...and I was looking around those years. The body style is growing on me. Just didnt like the lag in the drive by wir...
by 95BerettaBase
Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:57 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Still Lurking in the Shadows
Replies: 9
Views: 8934

Still Lurking in the Shadows

Figured I'd stop in and see who was all still on here with their Berettas. I came across several old photos of my Base a few days ago and I was feeling sentimental lol. To date, that car is still the best vehicle I've ever owned. Its been almost 5 years since I sold it, but I think about it all the ...
by 95BerettaBase
Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:42 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project Second Chance Pics, Vids, Update PG19!
Replies: 286
Views: 173109

Re: I Have Returned! 95 Base Project

The previous owner needs to be shot, plain and simple.

Curious to see how this turns out.
by 95BerettaBase
Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:21 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: 1989 Beretta Base Michigan
Replies: 42
Views: 22939

Re: 1989 Beretta Base Michigan

Hope you don't mind, I touched this up a little bit.

Image
by 95BerettaBase
Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:58 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: First post from my new house!
Replies: 113
Views: 67791

Re: First post from my new house!

I love the tire rack, looks good in there. That's quite a bit of insulation sitting in there too. You plan on re-insulating the garage?
by 95BerettaBase
Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: The GTZ's Replacement 00 GTP, Photoshoot PG 6!
Replies: 87
Views: 51036

Re: The GTZ's Replacement 00 GTP, Photoshoot PG 6!

Are there any updates?????
by 95BerettaBase
Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: My New Ride!!!
Replies: 18
Views: 14122

Re: My New Ride!!!

So you live in Michigan and bought a convertible in the fall, drove it all winter and sold it in July. Either a good move or a head shaker. Not sure which. Well I bought it in November, stored it all winter, and got it out in May. I drove it until now, put 5,000 miles on it and sold it for $300 mor...
by 95BerettaBase
Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: My New Ride!!!
Replies: 18
Views: 14122

Re: My New Ride!!!

Well...........I sold it last Friday. I'm still asking myself "what the hell is wrong with you Brandon?" A guy that saw it on craigslist when I had it listed drove here with the cash and took it home. He was in his late 50's so at least I know the car won't be beat into the ground.
by 95BerettaBase
Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:47 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Any Bikers on here?
Replies: 12
Views: 9724

Re: Any Bikers on here?

I don't think its a bad bike for her. She may be a bit tall for it, but there is always the 650 to upgrade to.

Here's mine. 2010 HD 48

Image
by 95BerettaBase
Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: My New Ride!!!
Replies: 18
Views: 14122

Re: My New Ride!!!

Yea, I had it for sale for a few months to see if there was any interest in it. I decided not to sell it because I have too much fun in it.
by 95BerettaBase
Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: My New Ride!!!
Replies: 18
Views: 14122

Re: My New Ride!!!

Figured I'd post several updated photos of the Mustang. I've mostly just been driving it. I have added a Mach 1 grille delete, Mach 1 chin spoiler, CAI, and a shory antenna. Next it will be gett lowered and I'll also install Spintech mufflers to replace the Flowmasters. http://i61.photobucket.com/al...
by 95BerettaBase
Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Yet Another New Toy :)
Replies: 5
Views: 3880

Re: Yet Another New Toy :)