Search found 948 matches
- Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:07 pm
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: Beretta 1/4 mile times
- Replies: 157
- Views: 599845
Re: Beretta 1/4 mile times
Changed to Google Docs for people who dont have excel...
Updated the spreadsheet again for Jon's new record set on day 5 of Drag Week 2023! Jon, can you give us a rundown of your specific engine build so I can get it right and we all can admire this epic build?
Does anyone else have new times?
Updated the spreadsheet again for Jon's new record set on day 5 of Drag Week 2023! Jon, can you give us a rundown of your specific engine build so I can get it right and we all can admire this epic build?
Does anyone else have new times?
- Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:32 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: BAM! 2022 Beretta.Net Calendar IN, YO, FACE.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 42200
Re: BAM! 2022 Beretta.Net Calendar IN, YO, FACE.
Oh la la. Now I have something I want for Christmas.
- Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:07 pm
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: Beretta 1/4 mile times
- Replies: 157
- Views: 599845
Re: Beretta 1/4 mile times
Ok everyone. The list has been updated again! Sorry for the extended time to update.
- Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:28 am
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: Beretta 1/4 mile times
- Replies: 157
- Views: 599845
Re: Beretta 1/4 mile times
Updated again. Jon, I need your help on filling in the rest for you and also Tyler. We officially have 25 Beretta's in the 14's!!! It's been awhile since I have updated this so please let me know if I have missed any times for the last couple years, yes Years, we need to get Beretta's to the track m...
- Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:01 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: 94-95 OBDI.5 TUNING AVAILABLE!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 292443
Re: 94-95 OBDI.5 TUNING AVAILABLE!
I really need to get further on this.
- Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:35 pm
- Forum: Drag Racing, Auto-x and Track events
- Topic: Beretta 1/4 mile times
- Replies: 157
- Views: 599845
Re: Beretta 1/4 mile times
I'll be updating this as soon as I get access to bspeed again. Switching servers.
- Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:48 am
- Forum: Exhaust
- Topic: Custom downpipes with corrrect flange for 3400 swap on Z26
- Replies: 18
- Views: 91222
Re: Custom downpipes with corrrect flange for 3400 swap on Z26
If you want one made up Luke I can do that for you. I live in Blaine. With the amount of interest in Beretta products for the last couple years its hard to justify ever keeping product on hand so I tend to only do group buys.
- Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:22 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: '90 GTZ W41 (bought back afters years i sold it) from AUSTRIA, EUROPE
- Replies: 27
- Views: 27678
Re: '90 GTZ W41 (bought back afters years i sold it) from AUSTRIA, EUROPE
Good thing you are opening up that manifold and making a new DP. Those two areas are the worst part on a quad exhaust and it seems that very few people address it. The porting job I sell combined with my DP made 12 WHP on a quad spraying a 50 shot.
- Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:14 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: chrome plating wheels
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9741
Re: chrome plating wheels
Chrome Plating would require the wheel to be polished to an almost paint like finish for it to be that good. You would need a minimum of a 600 grit depending on the plater and how much copper/nickel they use. There isn't a real good way of masking either. Price is very dependant on the area but arou...
- Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:37 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: 2 potential LS swaps
- Replies: 76
- Views: 378014
Re: 2 potential LS swaps
you can ask Devon how much I talk about selling a few to buy something nice. I bought 3 vehicles in 2012, 0 in 2013, 2 in 2014, and 1 in 2015. I sold 1 in 2012, 2 in 2014, and 1 in 2015. Even though I'm making payments on the wifes car it's nice having something I only have to clean and change the o...
- Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:02 pm
- Forum: Exhaust
- Topic: wicked-irocz catback
- Replies: 7
- Views: 55038
Re: wicked-irocz catback
Thank you for posting this Brad. I was very thankful for your help on this project and it wouldn't have happened without you. I did actually have to make significant changes to the exhaust from what you had in order to use the tooling I had available, make it in only 2 pieces, tuck it more than you ...
- Tue May 12, 2015 2:08 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
- Replies: 567
- Views: 692772
Re: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
for a year or two I kept having wheel bearings break for some unknown reason, I found out if I remember correctly that Timkins and national are both made a lot cheaper than they used to be, my she was a wheel bearings as they just kept breaking I kept snapping them in half like they were coming apa...
- Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:14 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
- Replies: 567
- Views: 692772
Re: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
Those moog's are sweet. I will go that way when mine wear out.
- Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:22 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Eracers Go cart
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3014
Eracers Go cart
the longest paper type braclet I had was just over a month but I worked in a machine shop the entire time.
- Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:42 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 3400 swap is calling me.......
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11546
Re: 3400 swap is calling me.......
The issue with the 2.8/3.1 is all in the heads and intake. You will never make more than a few extra hp on a 2.8/3.1 without replacing the intake manifold or going boost/n2o. I would do a 3400 swap or at least do a 3X00 top end on the 3.l