Search found 205 matches
- Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: DHP software
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5367
Re: DHP software
Thank you Ben. Back in Florida or Fort Wayne these days?
- Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:24 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: DHP software
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5367
DHP software
Hey, kind of a performance thing..
Anyone have the software for a DHP tuner? Apparently I didn’t save the correct software file when I switched laptops.. ugh. Couldn’t find a site that actually had the software.
Thanks for your help!
Anyone have the software for a DHP tuner? Apparently I didn’t save the correct software file when I switched laptops.. ugh. Couldn’t find a site that actually had the software.
Thanks for your help!
- Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:26 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: 90 Grand Prix Mclaren
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8295
Re: 90 Grand Prix Mclaren
Yeah, the OEM is very difficult to find and the system is already completely disassembled. I do plan on converting to a standard vac/boost system. Was hoping someone had a recommendation on what master to use.
- Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:53 am
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: 90 Grand Prix Mclaren
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8295
90 Grand Prix Mclaren
So this isn't a Beretta.. but I know some of you have done some fairly heavy research into what Master cylinder should be used on our cars that have rear disc swaps. Seeing if anyone has a suggestion on what master/booster I could use on a 90' McLaren. My dad just had one donated to his shop. The br...
- Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:15 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Not your average Z26... a resurrection
- Replies: 182
- Views: 145150
Re: Not your average Z26... a resurrection
Did I hear someone had 92+ mounts laying around? Lol.
I'll go back to my cave and troll in there...
I'll go back to my cave and troll in there...
- Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:17 pm
- Forum: USA - Central
- Topic: Indy Pull-a-Part
- Replies: 6
- Views: 58759
Re: Indy Pull-a-Part
Actual indy or somewhere like beech grove? I live in Franklin, work in Columbus.
- Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:59 am
- Forum: USA - Central
- Topic: Indy Pull-a-Part
- Replies: 6
- Views: 58759
Re: Indy Pull-a-Part
Hah. Nice. Where are ya located?93BerettaV6 wrote:Haha! I just saw this. It was me!Z26_T wrote:Just hit up the Pull-a-part in Indy. In a black 96 Z26 was a business card for bnet. Who left it?
- Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:44 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1437003
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
I understand 100% on having a spare engine. That's what I was going to do with your valve springs. haha.
I never had any issues at the dealer when I used time-serts with red Loctite. But I imagine your machine shop uses them in a larger volume.
I never had any issues at the dealer when I used time-serts with red Loctite. But I imagine your machine shop uses them in a larger volume.
- Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:00 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1437003
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
Were you running the comp cam 26986 springs? I may be interested if you're going to sell them.. I shouldn't have sold my spare set. lol. At least I think I sold them..
- Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:51 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1995 Turbo'd 3500 Z
- Replies: 165
- Views: 153464
Re: 1995 Turbo'd 3500 Z
That's what I have on mine. I think Loner666 got it from Ebay. Made for less piping, but lots of elbows.
- Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:21 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Getrag 282 rebuild kit
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16184
Re: Getrag 282 rebuild kit
Sorry for thread jack. If anyone has a detent cover for the 282 they'd be willing to sell.. lemme know.. 
- Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:07 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1437003
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
There's a few reasons I want the 3500 vs a forged hybrid. The stock 3500 bottom is obviously better than a stock 3400. They can also be found locally for 300. The money for forged rods and custom pistons for the 3400 or 3500 just isn't worth it to me. Thank you very much for the diagram! I was assum...
- Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:24 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1437003
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
I did send it back when everyone else did. I haven't looked at it beyond seeing that the gears appear to be heat treated now. What do you tell your machine shop so they machine your crank for the new sprocket? I can't really tell you how excited I am right now that I can go to a 3500 bottom... I tho...
- Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:59 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1437003
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
This is going to sound very dumb.. The tce drtc we purchased will work on a 3500?
- Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1112731
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
I still am jealous of that billet mount..