Search found 44 matches

by red91gtz
Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project Second Chance Pics, Vids, Update PG19!
Replies: 286
Views: 173142

Re: Project Second Chance - Fresh Update PG 17!

Looks great! Congrats on the swap
by red91gtz
Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:40 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project Second Chance Pics, Vids, Update PG19!
Replies: 286
Views: 173142

Re: Project Second Chance - Fresh Update PG 17!

Did you clean up the engine bay at all? Its looking good
by red91gtz
Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:24 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: New Forum Theme!!!
Replies: 31
Views: 22862

Re: New Forum Theme!!!

I like the new setup but I find the login a little hard to find. Maybe make it bigger like the link account buttons?
by red91gtz
Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:14 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project Second Chance Pics, Vids, Update PG19!
Replies: 286
Views: 173142

Re: Project Second Chance - Fresh Update PG 17!

90GTZHO wrote:Two more days and were goin to town on this project. Gettin excited about it!
Hype hype hype
by red91gtz
Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:47 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Windshield wiper motor speed
Replies: 3
Views: 4393

Re: Windshield wiper motor speed

mine are very slow also, does anyone have videos of theirs functioning so I figure out if I need to order a new motor? Odd request but would be very helpful
by red91gtz
Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:15 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project Second Chance Pics, Vids, Update PG19!
Replies: 286
Views: 173142

Re: Project Second Chance - Fresh Update PG 17!

Wow. That engine is amazing. Everything looks so clean and professional. Will be awesome to see it dropped in
by red91gtz
Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: 1990 GTZ speed sensor ???
Replies: 2
Views: 4078

Re: 1990 GTZ speed sensor ???

Shoot I might have to do this. I think mines 10 mph off.
by red91gtz
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project Second Chance Pics, Vids, Update PG19!
Replies: 286
Views: 173142

Re: Project Second Chance - Full Update PG 16

I second that, just reading and nothing valuable to add haha
by red91gtz
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:08 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Post a pic of your Beretta
Replies: 78
Views: 48121

Re: Post a pic of your Beretta

90GTZHO wrote:Heres mine. Shes a big time work in progress, but were gettin there.
Wheres the spoiler??
by red91gtz
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:02 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I have to ask, Whats under the hood on this thing??
Replies: 13
Views: 9724

Re: I have to ask, Whats under the hood on this thing??

3X00-Modified wrote:I have quite a few under hood pics as well, and underside of the car.
I'd love to see those. I find this car so interesting!
by red91gtz
Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:16 am
Forum: Performance Mods
Topic: Planning my 3400 swap
Replies: 9
Views: 8294

Re: Planning my 3400 swap

3X00-Modified wrote:yes you can re-use the lower torque mount and no I don't have a quad throttle box, I have an electronically controlled transmission without the kick down cable. 94-96 is a completely different swap, even more plug and play when it comes to a 3400...
Oh i see. Thanks for the info
by red91gtz
Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:02 am
Forum: Performance Mods
Topic: Planning my 3400 swap
Replies: 9
Views: 8294

Re: Planning my 3400 swap

3X00-Modified wrote:If the 92 mount is the same as the 96 one then there is nothing special you need to do... Bolt it to the side of the motor and your done.
Awesome. And i can reuse the lower torque mount then?

And your mr. pink has a automatic right? Did you do that with a quad throttle box?
by red91gtz
Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:18 am
Forum: Performance Mods
Topic: Planning my 3400 swap
Replies: 9
Views: 8294

Planning my 3400 swap

I decided I would like to have a thread to collect all the info I can find so I can gather parts. ( I did lots of searching so sorry for another thread) A bit of background on my car. 92 gtz with a 3.1 and automatic transmission So fars what I've gathered I need to buy is these parts, including- Thr...
by red91gtz
Sat May 30, 2015 8:07 pm
Forum: USA - Central
Topic: new guy to berettas!
Replies: 41
Views: 139767

Re: new guy to berettas!

Money pit Beretta wrote:Damn, those are very rare. You may be able to get some replacements from Delco(better, but not the same as stock).
What makes them rare?
by red91gtz
Sat May 30, 2015 12:23 am
Forum: USA - Central
Topic: new guy to berettas!
Replies: 41
Views: 139767

Re: new guy to berettas!

Money pit Beretta wrote:Not sure if that was the best idea, but it has been done. Did you save your old springs? Those new ones are no the same!
Personally i didn't like it, my dad purchased them and unfortunately the old springs are gone