Search found 465 matches
- Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:30 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Cost to convert a Beretta for dirt track/derby?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2510
Re: Cost to convert a Beretta for dirt track/derby?
Ya I kinda expect the car will get smashed up from being used like this. I'll probably just do the minimum and get the safety stuff put together for each car. I have at least 2 Berettas I can dedicate to this. Yah A fiero would do good in a derby, you might damage the steering though. I've seen derb...
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:39 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Cost to convert a Beretta for dirt track/derby?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2510
Cost to convert a Beretta for dirt track/derby?
So I found out where I live they do dirt track oval racing, and possibly derbies. Two things I always wanted to do when I was younger. Now that I have money and time I wanted to have some fun with a couple Berettas I still have. Those who have done this before, what is the typical cost in parts to c...
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: If You Parted Out a Car, Was It Worth It?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9434
Re: If You Parted Out a Car, Was It Worth It?
Depends on how many parts you can sell and who needs parts. Usually you can break even when its a car nobody wants to pay a lot for.
- Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Stink bugs!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2880
Re: Stink bugs!
Get a piece of toilet paper and let them crawl onto it. Then wrap it up and flush down the toilet. Stink bugs leave scent trails like ants. Once you get one, more will follow. The nice thing is they are not destructive or hard to kill. They are just anoying when you see them clumsily flying around t...
- Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:46 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
- Replies: 29
- Views: 34305
Re: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
Cant wait to see your photo!Rettax3 wrote:Last I knew, there were only 14 others -that meant my car stood a chance!whiteretta wrote:Can't wait to see all of the submissions!Does the FB group throw in any? Any at all?
- Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:53 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Finally...
- Replies: 86
- Views: 115340
Re: Finally...
Why twin turbos instead of one big turbo with lots of boost? lag? Huh? I mocked-up a twin turbo setup before I built the crossover pipe months ago, but I went with the single T-04 (big turbo) for simplicity, and because that turbo was just too big for the pushrod 3.4 in my '90 'Retta but was a good...
- Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:39 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Finally...
- Replies: 86
- Views: 115340
Re: Finally...
Some of the smoke is actually clearing up. It is still puffing a bit under boost, but just heavier loads it isn't doing it now... There is hope of a self-correction here! I more or less knew the water pump would be wetting the bed -it was original, and I never took the belt off this thing while it ...
- Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:19 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
- Replies: 1703
- Views: 1111701
Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
I think rwd drive shafts were off by a few degrees to keep the bearings always spinning in the U joints to reduce wear in one spot.
I'm not sure how that works with fwd if it changes anything.
I'm not sure how that works with fwd if it changes anything.
- Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:13 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Finally...
- Replies: 86
- Views: 115340
Re: Finally...
I recomend a tighter belt to bring it back to how it was before the smaller pulley on the alternator. It will slip eventully and once it slips to much you might have to replace the crank pulley and any other pulleys that no longer grip. I had that problem on the sunbird. New belts kept slipping and ...
- Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:00 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
- Replies: 29
- Views: 34305
Re: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
Thems fightin' words. lolwoody90gtz wrote:Yeah, we still have Ohio dirtbags who never come to Bfest! haha
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:09 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My Berettas and Stuff :)
- Replies: 59
- Views: 58032
Re: My Berettas and Stuff :)
Welp. The black beretta got replaced with a new car.
Its now back up for sale for 3,000 dollars.
A thread is posted in the for sale section.
Its now back up for sale for 3,000 dollars.
A thread is posted in the for sale section.
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:05 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
- Replies: 29
- Views: 34305
Re: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
I like seeing what other people have. lolStyluss wrote:We have 14 entries and ya know... you could just shoot another photo to submit! Or submit the one with tire at camera! It could get voted in. I just made that statement because it's not the best look, but it can still be a winner!
- Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:15 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My Berettas and Stuff :)
- Replies: 59
- Views: 58032
Re: My Berettas and Stuff :)
Took my 96 Beretta to my local car show. Someone stopped me as we were leaving and complemented how nice my 96 Beretta looks. Said he had a red GTZ in the past and he missed it. Didn't take photos of the car, to busy talking to other people we knew. Going to have to wait till next year to take photo...
- Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:17 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
- Replies: 29
- Views: 34305
Re: The 2019 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Now Taking Photo Submissions!
I thought I had a photo but my tire is pointing towards the camera so I'll wait till next year, Not going to try and Photoshop that. lol
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:45 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Beretta GT into a Beretta GUTZ INDY
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9533
Re: Beretta GT into a Beretta GUTZ INDY
Hard to know without seeing the parts side by side.
But I'm thinking they might have changed the molds on the ends.
But I'm thinking they might have changed the molds on the ends.