2 car part out!!!!!

List a Beretta Item for sale
Rich Z26

Re: 2 car part out!!!!!

Post by Rich Z26 »

Looking for cowl top vent louver for passenger side.Its plastic and gos on windshield where wipers are. It comes in 2 pieces as there is a drivers side too. They fit 92 to 96 berettas. Preferably not cracked or broken. Also looking for right passenger side door trim gos around outside window. Am from CA. Thank you.

ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

Maybe a picture of what you are talking about. There is a one piece metal louver near the windshield and wipers but I assume that is not what you want.

Rich Z26

Post by Rich Z26 »

It’s the plastic piece that gos over the metal. In your photo of the red car showing no engine it’s the right passenger side is laying on top near the windshield. Plastic taps push down to hold it on.

sspaulding

Post by sspaulding »

Hi All

Just updating this here.

The red one has been sent to car heaven now (still have some parts but not a lot anymore) and the 95 was actually stolen a little bit ago and no longer available to pull parts off of.

If you need something let us know and we can see if we have a few spares, but at this time there's not much left.

paulm

Post by paulm »

how are the shifter cables on the z26?

rigo_fma77

Post by rigo_fma77 »

Hey there,

I'm looking for the GTZ door panel depending on the color, GTZ front bumper & the rear spoiler. Let me know if you have any of these! Thanks

thirdberetta

Post by thirdberetta »

looking for the ignition switch assembly, tilt wheel with the button, mine broke the other day, currently using a toggle to start and turn engine off. don't make them anymore, cant find anywhere
thanks

ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

What year car? Exactly what do you need? I have later model column in my attic. You need the switch mounted on the column under the dash?

90gtzdude

Post by 90gtzdude »

Anything engine bay send to me from the gtz thanks.

thirdberetta

Post by thirdberetta »

How much for the steering column. My ignition switch went out and i need all parts to fix and replace. Please email me at secondnomad@yahoo.com dont get on here much. I ended up getting the headlights on mine polished and restored. Thanks