FOR SALE: Multiple Items - Colorado W/Shipping Or BFest Pickup!

List a Beretta Item for sale
Styluss
Global Moderator

FOR SALE: Multiple Items - Colorado W/Shipping Or BFest Pickup!

Post by Styluss »

Hello all! I'm back with another slew of Beretta parts for sale. Time to clear the garage and shed out to make some money and well, room for more parts! Have a look at all I have below and let me know if you want any of it. I can ship it to you from Denver Colorado or even deliver it to you this year at BFest! Be sure to check the pricing listed as some of it will be plus shipping and some will be shipped. Delivered to BFest, depending on the item, may require pre-payment of some kind to hold the part for you.

MAD Euro Taillight Closeout!

Take note: I can pop open a set of these Euro tails and send you just the lenses inside so you can convert your US tails to the amber marker from the Euro tails. Quite easy and I'm happy to help show you how. A lot of people want to do this as they don't like the large red reflector in the middle of the Euro tails. Also, Euro tail housings only have a slot for one backup light (easily remedied by cutting out another mount hole) and they do not have the small light in the bottom corner of the light. I'll sell just the lenses from a set of Euro tails for $140 shipped. If you would like just lenses shipped to you I can include the red reflector insert if you like, no extra charge.

Euro Taillights - $200 plus shipping (Aprox $35 depending on location)
This set is the best set I have when it comes to lenses and any damage. These are getting harder and harder to find in any condition really. You'll note that the mount pegs are not in the lights, they were removed to be shipped to me. Two of them look like they are broken, but that is just the housing. The mount pegs will still screw back into the housings and work just fine. Especially with some JB Weld...

Euro Taillights - $160 plus shipping (Aprox $35 depending on location)
Good lenses, looking good but missing a mount peg. Damn those mount pegs! AND they have a nasty chip out of the bottom corner of the driver's taillight.

This is maybe my second best set. Spider cracks in the lenses but no real cracks, not too bad anyway. You can seem them starting in the middle of the set on the right, the classic spot where any Beretta tails crack. All mount pegs are present and good to go!

Another great set of tails with decent lenses but these are missing a mount peg. I've always thought it would be easy to JB Weld on another mount peg, or just use them with only two mount points. They'll stay on the car fine. A set like these may be excellent candidates for tinting to hide the lens imperfections. These also come with the lighting pigtails.

Euro Taillights - $140 plus shipping (Aprox $35 depending on location)
Good set of tails; decent lenses but they are missing two mount points. But they come with the wiring pigtails!

US Style Taillights

US Taillights - $150 plus shipping (Aprox $35 depending on location)
These have gorgeous lenses, but some red overspray on the top and bottom of the housing. Mount pegs fully intact!

US Taillights - $80 plus shipping (Aprox $35 depending on location)
Good set. Decent lenses; crack starting in the left side and one present on the right. All mount pegs intact.

Misc. Parts

Gas Door Hinges W/Door - $35 shipped ($25 shipped for the one with one bolt missing)

Center Console Lid, Gray - $40 plus shipping
Great shape. Button works and hinge included. I also have the entire first gen center console in gray to go with this, photos pending. If you want the entire center console with the lid it is $70 plus shipping.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
Mkweaver1958

Re: FOR SALE: Multiple Items - Colorado W/Shipping Or BFest Pickup!

Post by Mkweaver1958 »

Do you happen to have the black plastic ribbed ribbon that slides over the shift lever of the auto trans console for a 90?

BerettaHoarderGTZ

Post by BerettaHoarderGTZ »

Do you have any of this left for sale?

MR.LAHEY

Post by MR.LAHEY »

What about those fuel doors?

1992 Chevrolet Beretta GT with dual Straight Pipes with 317307.4 KM (Restoration in progress)