Intake hose/boot from airbox to tb

Post by krisverde »

I am looking for this hose for a 90 Beretta with a 3.1
Please let me know what you have! Thanks.Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rettax3

Re: Intake hose/boot from airbox to tb

Post by Rettax3 »

I checked through Dorman's main site, they don't make a replacement for this anymore. :cry: I doubt anything I have is better than what you've got, but I will try to look around this weekend, I do have a box-o-boots, but they aren't marked for what they came from, unfortunately. You might end up needing to buy some components (silicon elbows, etc) and make your own. Ryan (aka 'Stylus') used to make a cold-air setup for these, you might check with him to see what he still has if you don't want to do it yourself. If you really want to retain that factory-original look, you might be on a hunt for a while for a good boot that isn't rotting or cracked... Good luck.

1989 SuperCharged 3800 Srs-II (First)Six-Speed GTU
1990 Turbo 3.4 5-Speed T-Type
1990 4.0L 4-Cam 32-Valve V-8 5-Speed Indy GTi (Project)
1990 Stock(!) 3.1 MPFI Auto Indy
1995 LA1/L82 4T60E Z-26
1995 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5-Speed Z-26
krisverde

Re: RE: Re: Intake hose/boot from airbox to tb

Post by krisverde »

Rettax3 wrote:I checked through Dorman's main site, they don't make a replacement for this anymore. :cry: I doubt anything I have is better than what you've got, but I will try to look around this weekend, I do have a box-o-boots, but they aren't marked for what they came from, unfortunately. You might end up needing to buy some components (silicon elbows, etc) and make your own. Ryan (aka 'Stylus') used to make a cold-air setup for these, you might check with him to see what he still has if you don't want to do it yourself. If you really want to retain that factory-original look, you might be on a hunt for a while for a good boot that isn't rotting or cracked... Good luck.
I'm probably just going to have to ducttape mine up until I find a replacement. Mine is split by the hose clamp on the throttle body.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Would have to look. May still have the one off my old 90GT. Could even have the "improved" one that I made.

keep'em flying!
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Looks like the factory one went with a box of connecters and tubes that were given to someone with an MGB project.
All that is left is the air box and the "improved" one. It fits great, just didn't have a hole for the PCV tube. Used a breather on the valve cover....not recommended. Guess you could use it until you find another and find a way to cut a hole on it. Up to you.

keep'em flying!
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

We can close this, I sent him one :)

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions