Need parts

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Rettax3

Re: Need parts

Post by Rettax3 »

:evil: I can't find it. I WILL find it, eventually, I have too much going on right now to mess with it. BUT, I won't be driving my 'old' '95 Z-26 for a couple of weeks. It only takes a couple of minutes to remove the wiper switch from there. It isn't as minty-fresh as the 'new' Z's switch, but it is available! And it is known-good, tested too. :wink: Flat rate box is $7.50 for the small, if you can get PM to work, just tell me what you want to pay for it, and I'll send it out today if we do this fast enough. :good:

Edit:
Oh, crump! I just double-checked, it pretty certainly won't fit in a small Flat-Rate. At worst, I'll have to send it in a small box via 'retail ground', for about $8.50, I might get away with a cheaper First Class package though, just under $5. So yeah, I'll get it ready to go.

1989 SuperCharged 3800 Srs-II (First)Six-Speed GTU
1990 Turbo 3.4 5-Speed T-Type
1990 4.0L 4-Cam 32-Valve V-8 5-Speed Indy GTi (Project)
1990 Stock(!) 3.1 MPFI Auto Indy
1995 LA1/L82 4T60E Z-26
1995 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5-Speed Z-26
Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Rettax3 wrote::evil: I can't find it. I WILL find it, eventually, I have too much going on right now to mess with it. BUT, I won't be driving my 'old' '95 Z-26 for a couple of weeks. It only takes a couple of minutes to remove the wiper switch from there. It isn't as minty-fresh as the 'new' Z's switch, but it is available! And it is known-good, tested too. :wink: Flat rate box is $7.50 for the small, if you can get PM to work, just tell me what you want to pay for it, and I'll send it out today if we do this fast enough. :good:

Edit:
Oh, crump! I just double-checked, it pretty certainly won't fit in a small Flat-Rate. At worst, I'll have to send it in a small box via 'retail ground', for about $8.50, I might get away with a cheaper First Class package though, just under $5. So yeah, I'll get it ready to go.
For shipping, sign up for stamps.com

You get all the shipping rates for pretty cheap too, no need to calculate stamps or anything for first class packages. I did it earlier and its much easier than usps click and ship.

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

It can wait. At this time the car is not going anywhere. Just got the last of the parts today. No fender, still working on that. Don't feel right about taking something off a car you could use.
It's a busy time of year. Will not even be able to get those parts on for at least two weeks. Weather also controls work time and it is the rainy season here. Car is in the garage, but there is no room to do much of anything. Pulling a control arm is a no go.

Cam: It will be a bit longer on the grille. Hang in there. Any luck finding your other parts? Did see headlight, grille and bumper reinforcements on Ebay if that helps. Also found a site that sells front end parts for race cars. Those may not have mounting holes though. Can dig that one up if you want it.

keep'em flying!
Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Money pit Beretta wrote:It can wait. At this time the car is not going anywhere. Just got the last of the parts today. No fender, still working on that. Don't feel right about taking something off a car you could use.
It's a busy time of year. Will not even be able to get those parts on for at least two weeks. Weather also controls work time and it is the rainy season here. Car is in the garage, but there is no room to do much of anything. Pulling a control arm is a no go.

Cam: It will be a bit longer on the grille. Hang in there. Any luck finding your other parts? Did see headlight, grille and bumper reinforcements on Ebay if that helps. Also found a site that sells front end parts for race cars. Those may not have mounting holes though. Can dig that one up if you want it.
yeah, if you look at my build thread, you will see that its been back together for a while. I nice junkyard lady let me get everything for free off a beretta there, and I got a new headlight for about 50 dollars. So im actually only about 20 in for the paint for the hood as my mother actually bought me the light. So im set, really just looking for the big plastic cover that goes over all of that as mine is cracked

Money pit Beretta

That is good news. Not much time to keep up to date. Hope one day there will be time to keep up on everything.

keep'em flying!
Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Money pit Beretta wrote:That is good news. Not much time to keep up to date. Hope one day there will be time to keep up on everything.
Haha yeah, Theres so much to see and do but no time to do it!

Z26_T

Post by Z26_T »

I have some dew strips I can get rid of. No idea what they go for these days. Not cracked or anything.

heavywoody wrote:Beretta, fast, reliable, and cost effective are words that should not be used in the same sentence.
95' BRM Z26. cammed/ported 3400/3500 Hybrid. HM282, OBD2, Garret T3/T04E 60 Trim, IC.
1993gtu

Post by 1993gtu »

Hello I have a brand new GM drivers side black Beretta mirror, in the original box.
Ken @ 586-306-1322

Money pit Beretta

Wow it's been a long time. Would be happy to have the dew strips. If they are still around. Damn busy doing other things and just now got back to the site.

May take you up on the mirror Ken. Hate to say it but give me some time.

Things are slowing down now that it's getting colder. Really need to get the car back on the road before the snow starts. The Cavy will not do well. Will check in once a week here from now on. Can always be reached by PM. Must add that I don't have a smart phone. Sounds like BS... but it is true.

So far it's just been nice to drive a car that doesn't have so many problems. Work on the Beretta is always in the plans. Something seems to put it on the back burner. May even have a bad strain in the worst area(you know that area). Damn the luck.

keep'em flying!
Money pit Beretta

Strain may just be a groin pull. Now the plan is to get a little work done this weekend.

keep'em flying!
1993gtu

Post by 1993gtu »

I have your new GM drivers side mirror in the GM box!
Ken in Michigan 48315
586-438-6655

1993gtu

Post by 1993gtu »

I've got a new drivers side GM mirror with the shark fin mounting bracket.
Contact me at 586-438-6655. Michigan 48315

1993gtu

Post by 1993gtu »

Cam2363 wrote:Man that sucks. I actually rearended somebody the other day, so I know your pain. I needed a new headlight, hood, headlight and grill header, possibly a new driver fender, but it could be fixed. I might be able to get you the mirror, without the glass, just the housing. And a windshield switch, but I'm sure other people have nicer ones than I could get. I could also probably get you a red fender, but once again, I'm sure others could get much nicer parts for you. Let me know if you need anything then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What side headlight do you need?
Ken @ 586-438-6655

1993gtu

Post by 1993gtu »

I have a NOS GM drivers side mirror and sharkfin!
Ken in Michigan 48315
586-438-6655.

1993gtu

Post by 1993gtu »

Hello,
I've got a new GM driver side mirror and shark fin but you just don't respond!
I'm her at 586-438-6655. Ken in Michigan 48315