Beeder Mobile vs tC

Kept for archival purposes only
BDEE

Beeder Mobile vs tC

Post by BDEE »

As I pull up to the red light,  I noticed that I seemed to be the only car in the area.  After sitting there for a few moments with a only one car pulling up next to me in the left hand turn lane, I heard the sweet sound of a buzzing muffler pulling up next to me on the right. I look over, camo'd by my tint, and notice that this stunna and his girl are staring down my car as they roll up. Sweet. This is a car ive been wanting to race for a while, a tC. A few moments pass and the left turn light goes green. This dudes chick is pointing at my car. Little do they know. He inches forward as the left turn light goes yellow and boom, green! Its on. He gets the jump because I was unsure he was actually going to go. Once I see his front lurch I launched it spinning tires and all. My 185+lbft of fire breathing torque puts a quick one length on him and never looks back. He watched my taillights up to about 70 where I let off because he was stuck about a car and a half back and wasnt pulling on me. Chalk one up for the rito, and one for embarrassing this dude in front of his woman with a 12yr old 195k mi car. Hehe!

6r8ph1X

Beeder Mobile vs tC

Post by 6r8ph1X »

NICE i love beating people that think they have fast cars lol. I semi raced a turboed jetta the other day but i had to turn off into a turn lane b4 i could pull ahead of him. I kept up tho. Wasn't even full throttle either.

1993 Beretta GT, FX Designs Body Kit, Ram Air hood, 3.1 MPFI 3 Speed, 90,000 miles
1996 Beretta Base, GTU conversion, 3400sfi with less than 100,000 miles   ==  Traded
MichaelW

Beeder Mobile vs tC

Post by MichaelW »

nice

GTZryda

Beeder Mobile vs tC

Post by GTZryda »

I bet his was an auto for you to get him when he got the jump. A stocker 5 speed would have been alot closer.

I want to race a tc from a dead stop. I raced a N/A 5 speed tc from a roll and got him and a turbo auto tc from a roll and he got me.

Nice kill!

90 GTZ W41
96 Z26
96 Twin cam
BDEE

Beeder Mobile vs tC

Post by BDEE »

im pretty sure it was an auto. I didnt see any obvious shifts, but then again he was behind most of the time. Ive toyed with a 5spd from a roll and it was a lot closer. A bit faster than I was at that point, but that was bascially when I had nothing but a cone filter.

Berettas are #1

Beeder Mobile vs tC

Post by Berettas are #1 »

I havent seen any of the tcs here but the other day I was going to get some dinner and pulled up next to this 90s hatchback honda with a can and he stared at me off the light I was gone I started laughing when I heard him shifting trying to catch up what a joke.

Wanako

Beeder Mobile vs tC

Post by Wanako »

Score one for the good guys.