Omaha/Council Bluffs

North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas
Trevor

Re: Omaha/Council Bluffs

Post by Trevor »

hahahahaha well my cars just about fixed up. I think sometime we should all meet up next year! It would be fun. How about we meet in Ceresco and race on 77? hahahaha

Gtzman

Post by Gtzman »

my beretta is pretty damn fast so idk about about that kflo and if you keep ur car runnin im goin to beretta fest next year we could drive there and race on the way lmao

KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

I only race on a track. I'm sure your car is fast, mine's just faster.

I have no idea what this If I keep my car talk is.... I've had mine for 11 and a half years. It's not goin anywhere.

93 GTs
Kris GTwhat?

Post by Kris GTwhat? »

wow. he must think all you have is a gutless 3.1 ;) any of you guys want a super low mile quad 4? pulled mine out of my z with only 45k miles. along with everything else possibly related to a quad

if you guys dont want them get rid of them. i had my gt for 6 years, and my z for 2 (z replaced my gt). i bout a fully loaded 08 impala, and still will drive my beretta any day over that. its just always a blast.

kurt have you been through the twisties in dubuque yet? found em a few weeks ago, if you ever have the time to go through there, its definatly worth it. if only it was a little bit closer

660 FTW :Yahoo!:

1991 GTZ: RIP
Gtzman

Post by Gtzman »

Im in love with my car i will keep this thing til it dies lol and my stock quad 4 is beast lol