NO BFEST NE ??????

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
MY91GT(Z)

NO BFEST NE ??????

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

im kinda suprised this hasnt came up, i was kinda looking foward to it even though i know some people wont be able to make it but just curious as to what happened to it

Barry
Global Moderator

Re: NO BFEST NE ??????

Post by Barry »

It is not happening this year due to tough times and not having anyone to set it up and organize it this year. Setting up a fest is a ton of behind the scenes leg work and life gets in the way

Maybe next year.

BerettaGTchick

Post by BerettaGTchick »

Yea I was surprised too and was disappointed since I wasn't able to make it to Bfest this year. I was going to post something up asking too, but I figured that is what happened. If anyone wants to meet up for a day, I would be up for that since my GTZ could use another meet or car show before she goes in to hibernation :-)

~1991 Chevy Beretta GT - 3.1L, automatic :)

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

No one showed any interest till now, and last year the turnout was only the typical hardcore visitors so we figured we would hold off for this year since Bfest attendance was somewhat low as well. Also as noted I did not have the time to organize this again.

For anyone who wants to though I'll be attending Chevyfest at New England Dragway in NH this October 6th-7th. Anyone is welcome to attend as well, but unfortunately you'll have to find a hotel in the area. I'm staying at a friends house that night.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

where about in n.h. i may try to make it as longs as im not outta work to long. i finally got the time to get my car on the road so im wanting to see what it does n would be nice do go along with another member or more maybe

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Epping NH South east side.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

i will likely be interested in bfest ne next year... it cost me a tank and a half to get to Mass. (depending on how much further it will be. not too deep into Pennsylvania is good.

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

Jon and Amy (AKA, JAmie) and Amy's friend worked hard on it last year. They put in 125% effort. Unfortunately
a) it rained, therefor no racing.
b) due to issues(economy etc), the turn out was low.

IMO, it's not to rewarding to work so hard and to have so few people enjoy it.

i myself got a 1 day FLU and spent Saturday in the motel bed, while everybody else was out enjoying them selves.