Annual Minifest!

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
MAJ28

Annual Minifest!

Post by MAJ28 »

It's time once again for the annual February Minifest!

As some of you know, we used to do World of Wheels until last year it was suggested Pittsburgh Auto Show is a better event.

Here is the unofficial itinerary:
Date - Saturday February 11th 2006

First Location:  The Mall at Robinson

===============================
12:30 - We will be meeting outside of Dick's Sporting Goods in the parking lot.
Just a small meet and greet.  Once we determine everyone has arrived or we've given up on you we will depart to someplace for lunch.  This is has been in the past Dingbats or TGIFriday's, but whatever the groups wants is fine.
2:00 - 2:30 - We will depart for the autoshow which is located at the convention center in downtown Pittsburgh
(I'll determine the best route to the convention center prior to the event.  If you have Motorola or Cobra radios please bring them, leaving the mall can be confusing.  As for parking I know a very cheap place we can park and since I'm now working downtown a lot more walking routes - but Marty's probably still has me beat.)
After the Autoshow
We've done all kinds of things after the autoshow from pool to drinking at a visitor's hotel room to chilling at Marty's.  Fill in your suggestion here. ÂÂÂ

Cost:
Lunch - $10 - $20
Adult Admission to Autoshow - $9
Parking - $0 - $5

Any suggestions of time adjustments or anything like that please place in another topic.  I'll update this as changes are made.  Please pin.  Oh BTW if no one wants to come - then consider this post null.

»Jason - Question, PM Me.

-----Bstuff Topic-----

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚