New Toys!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
SuzukiGhostRider

New Toys!

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Got the ol' lady a new bedroom set and treated myself to THIS! Only thing I wonder , as it's unexplained in the owners manual, is I guess I have to install a Windows OS on the hard drive? I guess it's blank as there's a format option for the HD. Bought a HDMI cable and am using that. Thing is awesome I gotta say. I'm VERY impressed by the PS3. I have the 80 Gig HD model with all the bells and whistles. Wireless Internet and controllers, Bluetooth, etc,etc... I made me very happy yesterday!! Excuse the crappy cell phone pics....

Oh, and I got a new 26" LCD/HDTV for the bedroom where this baby resides just for it.

pimpz26

New Toys!

Post by pimpz26 »

I was alittle leary if I wanted to see what you got.  LOL

'94 Z26, running a newer 3100, euro tails, and extremely loud air horns.
'86 Cavalier Z24 clone
'94 Kawasaki 550sx
'88 Kawasaki JS300 with a pp 550sx engine
Bandit

New Toys!

Post by Bandit »

yea, by the name of the thread I was unsure to click the thread or not.

- Ryan -
1987 Jeep Wrangler 4x4
1995 Chevy S10 Ext. Cab 4x4
Chris88CL

New Toys!

Post by Chris88CL »

26" is waaaay too small for a high def TV.

fastlane02

New Toys!

Post by fastlane02 »

I was expecting a sex swing, but I've had a ps3 since they came out. i buaght mine right after the recalls. I've had no problems with it and its awsome on a 62 inch hdtv

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
SuzukiGhostRider

New Toys!

I have a 52" HDTV in my living room. 26" is fine for my PS3 and I'm loving it so far! My only complaint would be the fan runs awfully loud and constantly.  ROFL, didn't even think about the title to this thread.... haha, good laugh!

SuzukiGhostRider

New Toys!

I have to say I'm extremely impressed by the PS3 80 gig system thus far. I'm a bit of an Xbox fanboy, but this thing BLOWS THE XBOX AWAY by leaps and bounds. Impressive graphics, a more powerful processor , better RAM, wireless, blue tooth, USB, PS/PS2 backwards compatibility, printer/camera/webcam compatible, etc,etc,etc!! I'm very impressed. I also hear an ugly rumor circulating that Sony (though they deny it) will be discontinuing production of the fancy 80 gig as it's sales are down due to it's $600 price tag. They will also be producing a non-wireless capable, 20 gig version in WHITE with less features. They deny this too, but yet they have applied for a US patent for a white PS3. Hmm....... Looks like I bought mine just in time!