Hey, I got suspended again!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

I'm racing all weekend, so "asylummotorsports@yahoo.ca" always works

To folks that are sending me parts, or expecting payment, everything is in order, and done.

WHAT A JOKE! That should be good for a few more days huh? ÂÂÂ

Thanx B'Net for the space!

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
bonecrrusher

Post by bonecrrusher »

HOORAY SUSPENSIOn!  

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS
99GaGT3X00

Post by 99GaGT3X00 »

what was it this time.

3400/3500 Hybrid
227/233@.050 .515.515 lift 112LSA
15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400

99 Grand Am GT------03 Subaru Outback H6
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

(95BlackZ26 @ Aug. 17 2008,18:24)QUOTEwhat was it this time.
I'm really not sure to be honest, but I think I'm going to change my name to "KYB-Eibach".

Eric

Asylum Motorsports

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Gee, because of asinine posts like the ones you  made in the thread linked to below? Are you stupid? Don't you EVER learn to stop degrading people constantly and acting like your **** doesn't stink? Besides being a Bull S'er, you act like you can call anyone stupid and publicly degrade them? How does it feel? Every time you come over here whining from now on, I'll be right here to answer the "why did you get banned this time" question....

You're in your 50's. Either get some friends your own age and grow up, or stop trying to impress people on a board that for the most part range from the ages of 16-27.....Jesus... I'm 31 , and I'm embarrased by you....

And I keep asking and you keep ignoring me and others... how 'bout some pics or links to that infamous Cuda we've all YET to see.........

http://www.bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=1755

99GaGT3X00

Post by 99GaGT3X00 »

(asylummotorsports @ Aug. 18 2008,05:45)QUOTE
(95BlackZ26 @ Aug. 17 2008,18:24)QUOTEwhat was it this time.
I'm really not sure to be honest, but I think I'm going to change my name to "KYB-Eibach".
i saw your last posts and didnt really see anything offending or out of line.

and that thread that was posted the whole thing was a big bitchfest.

i kind of gave up with bstuff before that hack from loosnut last year and after that it went downhill like a trailer truck with bald tires. too much bitching and not enough usefull info.

3400/3500 Hybrid
227/233@.050 .515.515 lift 112LSA
15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400

99 Grand Am GT------03 Subaru Outback H6
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

(SuzukiGhostRider @ Aug. 19 2008,12:00)QUOTEGee, because of asinine posts like the ones you  made in the thread linked to below? Are you stupid? Don't you EVER learn to stop degrading people constantly and acting like your **** doesn't stink? Besides being a Bull S'er, you act like you can call anyone stupid and publicly degrade them? How does it feel? Every time you come over here whining from now on, I'll be right here to answer the "why did you get banned this time" question....

You're in your 50's. Either get some friends your own age and grow up, or stop trying to impress people on a board that for the most part range from the ages of 16-27.....Jesus... I'm 31 , and I'm embarrased by you....

And I keep asking and you keep ignoring me and others... how 'bout some pics or links to that infamous Cuda we've all YET to see.........

That is pretty rich from a guy I actually sat in a hotel room at B'Fest and we argued over your suspension.

I recall I voted to give you a break, NOT!

You know nothing about me, my finances, my family, and my company.

And if for one second you believe my time on B'Stuff I take in any way seriously, then you are a bigger fool than most of us already take you for.

There are 10-12 members I actually have time for.

The rest is just fodder for my play time.

But this doesn't belong on here.

B'Net has always been a fun and respectful Forum, like 60*V6 and the Super Stock Forums and Hemi Forums that I'm on fairly often, learning more about this expensive Mid-Life Crisis I have bought into.

Except for business issues, or to help someone out with a problem, I'm happy to leave your sort behind on B'Stuff.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports

_UnLiMiTeD_

Post by _UnLiMiTeD_ »

for the most part, you dont know anything about anybody's life, but that doesnt stop you from insulting them and telling them how stupid they are on a daily baisis, theres a reason why you keep getting suspended.

Im sure you can be a nice and helpfull guy, me and jene have talked about it numerous times, she adores you. I have mentioned many times that it be nice if me and you could get along as i feel i could learn lots from you also but all you do is constantly insult me, which is quite rude.

I have pmed you before many times and tried to resolve our issues in a respectfull manner and you just ignore them and continue to bash me on the public threads.I dont see why you feel the need to act this way on a forum and be so rude because i know in person you dont, everyone i talk to that has met you in person says your a totally different guy in person then compared to here.

bonecrrusher

Post by bonecrrusher »

Are you bringing Canadian beer to NE? I need more beer.....  

2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

(bonecrrusher @ Aug. 19 2008,21:31)QUOTEAre you bringing Canadian beer to NE? I need more beer..... ÂÂÂ
All you want.

I think Jihoff like Labatts Blue.

But let me know.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports

Chazzman

Post by Chazzman »

Wish I could make it to NE. Eric, your one of the few members I've wanted to meet but never had the chance.... Have fun there guys.

'92 GT-Z 3.1L 5spd lot's of GO FAST stuff  
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

(asylummotorsports @ Aug. 19 2008,17:38)QUOTE
(SuzukiGhostRider @ Aug. 19 2008,12:00)QUOTEGee, because of asinine posts like the ones you  made in the thread linked to below? Are you stupid? Don't you EVER learn to stop degrading people constantly and acting like your **** doesn't stink? Besides being a Bull S'er, you act like you can call anyone stupid and publicly degrade them? How does it feel? Every time you come over here whining from now on, I'll be right here to answer the "why did you get banned this time" question....

That is pretty rich from a guy I actually sat in a hotel room at B'Fest and we argued over your suspension.

I recall I voted to give you a break, NOT!

You know nothing about me, my finances, my family, and my company.

And if for one second you believe my time on B'Stuff I take in any way seriously, then you are a bigger fool than most of us already take you for.

There are 10-12 members I actually have time for.

The rest is just fodder for my play time.

But this doesn't belong on here.

B'Net has always been a fun and respectful Forum, like 60*V6 and the Super Stock Forums and Hemi Forums that I'm on fairly often, learning more about this expensive Mid-Life Crisis I have bought into.

Except for business issues, or to help someone out with a problem, I'm happy to leave your sort behind on B'Stuff.
ROFL... argued over WHAT suspension...... You have no vote that means jack **** , there or here anyhow.... You've been banned more times than I can count lately.....

Really, any pics of this awesome Cuda? Links? You know , besides the kind that just lead to Raceway's front web pages....

Mr. Beefy

Post by Mr. Beefy »

(asylummotorsports @ Aug. 19 2008,19:41)QUOTE
(bonecrrusher @ Aug. 19 2008,21:31)QUOTEAre you bringing Canadian beer to NE? I need more beer..... ÂÂÂ
All you want.

I think Jihoff like Labatts Blue.

But let me know.
That is a GREAT beer! Mmmmmmm

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

Well someone make a list of what you would like.

I'll bring whatever you like, and given that I will drink whatever light beer is offered, and I'm only suppose to have 3 a day (ROFL) due to my medication and funky heart, it should be a good party.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports

bonecrrusher

Post by bonecrrusher »

I totally misread that as a 3 way.... I was like ummmm  

Can you get actually Labatts, and not the crap they sell on the border with all the extra preservatives? The content was the same as the stuff we can get in the US.

2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS