Eracers Go cart

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
yellow3800

Eracers Go cart

Post by yellow3800 »

I was most impressed with the structural integrity and thermal stability of the Eracers green bracelet when I got it in bfest at the Eracers tracks.  It has been with me from that day in June until this morning, August 24th when it simply gave out.  The super-duper fiber-influxed paper has withstood:

- installing all electrical in a 1800sq. ft.  2-floor house
- installing most of the insullation in that same house
- 1 week of fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
- a couple of property surveys [survey crew]

and everything else part of day to day living.  I did not baby its environment, and its because of this that I am astonished that it simply gave out when getting out of bed this morning.
The failure occured in the chemical glue.  This glue area has compromised the super-duper fiber-influxed paper of that area causing it to break along a perpendicular line to the bracelet's main length of travel.

So if anyone wants to know how long an Eracers super-duper fiber-influxed paper bracelet will stay on with no special attention:  June 2x - Aug 24.  Thats over TWO MONTHS.  Wow, I didn't expect that!

look out duct tape!

lol

Andy

KFLO 93 GT

Eracers Go cart

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

Damn Andy, that's pretty hardcore.  Despite it's structural integrity I bet it smelled and looked like *** when it finally broke off.  

93 GTs
wicked-irocz

Eracers Go cart

Post by wicked-irocz »

the longest paper type braclet I had was just over a month but I worked in a machine shop the entire time.

Last bumped by yellow3800 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:22 pm.

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo