2019 Beretta Fest Committie Member- Karen Keller

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
kkeller100

2019 Beretta Fest Committie Member- Karen Keller

Post by kkeller100 »

You have it right, I'm throwing my name in to be part of this years Committee. I have been part of Beretta Fest since 1999, I have only missed two since then due to work commitments. I have been part of a winning proposal with my husband Paul Keller to Branson Missouri, which was a successful Beretta Fest, with a lot of fun activities. I know what works and doesn't work with the amount of years I have been part of this group, I have helped the different committees where ever I was needed, whether it be cooking,or assisting the cook, to be sure everyone is fed and the cook isn't being harassed, grocery shopping, tallying up the car show submissions, or anything else is needed. We as a family have made Beretta Fest a big part of our vacation plans every year, we enjoy seeing everyone from year to year.

irelynx

Re: 2019 Beretta Fest Committie Member- Karen Keller

Post by irelynx »

I'll second this. Karen knows a good deal about berettafest, as well as just events in general...thanks to always traveling all over for a million events every year (sports & otherwise). :lol: