BFest 2020 Committee Nomination: Ryan Haenny - Styluss

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Styluss
Global Moderator

BFest 2020 Committee Nomination: Ryan Haenny - Styluss

Post by Styluss »

HEY!

Now that I have your attention let's talk. It's me, Ryan. Yeah you remember. I know right!? Good to see you.

So BFest 2020 is in Rapid City, South Dakota next year and you know what? The committee needs a few more members to make the event successful. You know what else? I think I'm the man for that job. Yeah I do, I really do. I mean come on... I've been on the committee numerous times in the past and have even hosted BFest here in Colorado once. I CREATED TACO NIGHT. Yeah I think I'd be good for South Dakota's BFest committee too! I mean, that's what I just said. Have you been listening? Yeah? Okay good.

Here's the deal. If I'm going to be on the committee I need you to post up here seconding my self nomination for the committee. Wait what? I haven't nominated myself yet? Oh damn, you're right. Hold on...

*Ahem*
I, Ryan Haenny, hereby nominate myself for the 2020 BerettaFest Committee.

There got it. Yeah no it really wasn't that bad. I mean I'm not really good at public speaking but that wasn't bad. I nailed it!? Awe man you're too kind. I mean I did give it my all. Let's see how everyone thinks I did come voting time. Yeah I'm nervous. No, I don't need a dri... well, I mean sure. Jack and Coke please? Great, thank you.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
Stencil
Administrator

Re: BFest 2020 Committee Nomination: Ryan Haenny - Styluss

Post by Stencil »

I second this fella.

-Aaron
'92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L 5M - Undergoing "unibody off" restoration ATM (almost done!)
'93 Beretta GT "MISEREE" 3.1 5M
'95 Beretta Base DGGM 2.2 5M
'96 Beretta "FAUXZ26" 2.2 5M
snowblindburd
Administrator

Re: BFest 2020 Committee Nomination: Ryan Haenny - Styluss

Post by snowblindburd »

Aw yeah, second for sure!

1991 Beretta GTZ