The 2022 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Styluss
Global Moderator

The 2022 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Post by Styluss »

The 2022 Beretta.Net Calendar winners announcement thread is here! Right here! You're reading it!! Well don't just stand there, come on in! Here, let me take your coat.

Thank you to all of you that submitted photos for consideration as well as all of you that voted. 19 photo submissions were whittled down to 12 winners for next year's calendar. Next year, I want to see 30 or more submissions! There's NO reason more of you can't submit. Seriously... You give me a reason you shouldn't and I'll give you two reasons you should. No, really. Contact me if you're feeling shy or concerned for whatever reason about submitting for the yearly calendar. I'm always here to provide tips on submitting the best photo possible as well. We've had so much growth in the group in regards to new members and new cars... why can't we have a 30+ entry calendar every year?? I'd love to see A LOT more activity in regards to voting as well. It seems that a lot more people buy calendars than actually vote so why not be a part of choosing which cars you're going to see in the calendar you're buying!? Remember, this is something that we do for YOU, the community member. But without participation it's simply a waste of our personal time. We're not getting any special perks for doing this save for one helluva sweet calendar to grace the walls of our homes and offices. Mine's in the background of ever Zoom call I have!

Take a look at the winning shots and tell me if you see a pattern... A quality photo will always help with the votes! Clean, concise and well lit shots of the car. We had three ties this year; a two-way tie for the first spot, a four-way tie for the fourth spot and a four-way tie for the eighth spot! And yet again no one received a vote from every single person that voted. It's been a while since we've had a sweep as such.

This is your last chance to have me edit any of your information. If it's wrong and you don't say anything it will go to print wrong, know that.

Now, with that out of the way, here are your winners! In order of most votes. Remember, you can request the month you would like to be and preference will be given by most votes received. Please message me here or on FB to request your month or to have changes made to your info. You have until Sunday, October 31st to make these change requests. Look forward to an announcement in early November when the calendars are ready to be sold!

1. Andy Mckevitz - Yellow3800 - 1988 CL Base 3800 LN3

2. Mark Hager - BouncingBumble - 1990 Indy 3.1L V6 - Buffalo, NY.

3. Patrick Mumford - WhiteRetta - 1994 3500 - New Carlisle, OH.

4. Kaylee Choate - AgentP - 1995 Base 2.2L

5. Ryan Haenny - Styluss - 1989 GTU 2.8L - Denver, CO.

6. Tyler Pitman - TylerP0 - 1987 Feretta Prototype 3.5L DOHC V8 5-speed - Charlotte, NC.

7. Shawn - 91Z24 - 1990 GTZ - Regina, Sask Canada

8. Andras Kuberka - Andy1984 - 1995 GT V6 - Vienna, Europe

9. Dusty Peterson - Wicked-Irocz - 1994 Z26 3100 Turbo - Blaine, MN.

10. Aaron/Autumn Choate - Stencil/Miseree - 1992 GTZ 2.3L 5-speed - Colorado Springs, CO.

11. Nicholas Jensen - NicJensen - 1995 Z26 3100 Auto - Stanberry, MO.

12. David Vissers - RogueZ26 - 1994 Z26 3100 Auto - De Pere, WI.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
whiteretta

Re: The 2022 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Post by whiteretta »

Awesome job everyone! Another fantastic calendar to grace my baby cubicle at work!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

1994 Chevy Beretta, mild 3500 swap.
https://youtube.com/@MurphRocks86?si=mpCQc0DnEitPx3Jg