BerettaFest 2022: St. Louis Missouri

BerettaFest questions, comments, and planning go here.
Styluss
Global Moderator

BerettaFest 2022: St. Louis Missouri

Post by Styluss »

It's back! BerettaFest has been held in St. Louis before but that was many moons ago. It's been proposed by multiple people in the last few years and here we are again to propose it once more. So, have a look see at what we've got proposed for BerettaFest 2022, St. Louis!

Wednesday:
6ish – 8:00pm, Taco Night is back! Possibly early registration as well.
Everyone will roll into town and get comfy before making their way to wherever tacos are going down. My hotel room, the parking lot, the dining area in the hotel… if you cook them, they will come.

Thursday:
10:00 - 2:00pm, Hotel Registration & Check In.
Take your coat off and stay a while. Get comfy, you’ll be here all weekend! Hotel & rates TBD. Estimations are at $100 to $140 a night. Get a roomie! We will of course secure the best group rate we can to help save costs as well as try to score a hotel rich with amenities.

3:00 – 7:00pm, The Gateway Arch & Riverboat Tour
The Arch will be close to our hotel and a short drive to make the visit. Did you know you can go inside and to the top of this bad boy?? Entry into the Arch is free with plenty to see, however, a trip to the top is the way to go! Have you ever ridden inside of a dryer? Well now you can! We can pair this with a riverboat tour for an afternoon of fun and sightseeing.

Alternate Options: Budweiser Brewery Tour.

Friday:
11:00am - 5:00pm, Explore St. Louis Union Station & The Riverfront District
There is a ton to do at the Riverfront District and Union Station! Everyone will be free to attend the attractions they desire. Pick from a ton of activities such as the St. Louis Aquarium, The Wheel, The Carousel, Mini Golf, Rope Course, an old school Soda Fountain and more!

5:00pm - 7:00pm, Group Dinner At The Old Spaghetti Factory
Gather the group and head on into the Old Spaghetti Factory for some Italian dining. Pick from a plethora of pasta dishes to create your 3 course meal ending with their classic spumoni! Check out the menu.

Drag Racing you say?? Well, it is an option at the local drag track, World Wide Technology Raceway. They often offer a Friday night Test & Tune event if they are not running a major event in its place. We'll gladly look further into this option for those that are interested. You may even be able to enjoy dinner with us all and then hit the track!

Saturday:
10:00 - 3:00pm, Picnic, Car Show & Group Photo
Castlewood State Park is considered to be St. Louis’ peaceful escape. Located next to the Meramec River there is plenty to take in from the local plants and wildlife to the sights and sounds of the local trails that surround the river. Not to mention there will be a bunch of shiny Berettas there having a car show!

After the Car Show, Group photo across the river with the Arch in the background!

4:00 – 8:00pm, Cruise The Great River Road
The Great River Road stretches so far it can take over 36 hours to drive the entire thing through ten different states! Don’t worry; we’ll stick to a much smaller, local piece of the road to cruise. The road will take us through some small towns right off the river for some great regional experiences.

Sunday:
10:00 - 12:00pm, Pack it up and hit the road! Possibly have a group breakfast at a local eatery.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
skoot88

Re: BerettaFest 2022: St. Louis Missouri

Post by skoot88 »

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but I have never been to a Beretta fest before and I want to this year in st Louis. My question is, what would be expected of me to do before going and showing up? Also want to bring my Beretta for the show as well.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Scott

Skoot88 base 2.8
skoot88

Post by skoot88 »

When will registration be available?

Skoot88 base 2.8
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Hey Skoot, sorry for the delay in approving your posts!

Registration for BFest will be opening up sometime in May, if not earlier. Keep an eye out for that. Once you register, the hotel information will be provided to you. Other than taking care of registration and getting your hotel room reserved, the rest is on you!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
ggmanggw

Post by ggmanggw »

I live in the St. Louis area so I don't need any accommodations. However is registration required to attend any of the gatherings and events?

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

ggmanggw wrote:I live in the St. Louis area so I don't need any accommodations. However is registration required to attend any of the gatherings and events?

Yes, you need to register for the picnic and car show as well as some of the events/attractions we're going to go see. Registration has closed but if you are interested in attending we'd love to have you!! If you need some assistance please contact me directly!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car