BerettaFest 2023 Proposal Submissions Now Open!

BerettaFest questions, comments, and planning go here.
Styluss
Global Moderator

BerettaFest 2023 Proposal Submissions Now Open!

Post by Styluss »

Sweet buttery biscuits you heard me! Proposals for BerettaFest 2023 are now being accepted!

The proposal submission window starts now and will close on Sunday, September 25th. You have a month get your proposal together and get it posted here on Beretta.Net. Proposals will NOT be accepted anywhere other than here on the forums.

Please see here for a detailed breakdown on the proposal submission process, including how and where to submit your proposal: BerettaFest Proposals

If you have ANY questions regarding submitting a proposal or would simply like some assistance in putting one together I'm happy to help. I mean, I have submitted two winning proposals now... Feel free to comment below, but sending me a PM would be a far better option for a quick response. If you know/see me on FB, hit me up there as well.

So, get to building a proposal! Help us decide where we will hold BerettaFest 2023!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
mikecoola

Re: BerettaFest 2023 Proposal Submissions Now Open!

Post by mikecoola »

Toole utah would probably fit the bill, we don't have a dragstrip anymore, but a really nice road course. Plenty of hotels nearby, and a plentiful number of things to do nearby. There are any number of nice windy roads through the mountains with nice scenery. The picture is just one of many nice roads around here.Image

Sent from my ASUS_I005DC using Tapatalk

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

mikecoola wrote:Toole Utah would probably fit the bill...
If you think it would make a great place to hold next year's 'Fest, whip up a proposal! See the link in the original post for all you need to know.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
mikecoola

Re: RE: Re: BerettaFest 2023 Proposal Submissions Now Open!

Post by mikecoola »

Styluss wrote:
mikecoola wrote:Toole Utah would probably fit the bill...
If you think it would make a great place to hold next year's 'Fest, whip up a proposal! See the link in the original post for all you need to know.
How detailed do you want the proposal to be? Pretty much everything is available that is mentioned in your proposal paper, minus drag racing. It's 30 min from salt lake city utah, and about 45 min to wendover nv. Hotels are available in all three, the utah motorsport complex has a chevy museum, go cart road course, and a number of other things there.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

See here for an example proposal. This is the one that won last year for St. Louis. The final itinerary changed quite a bit but this is what we are looking for in a proposal. Within this section of the forum (BerettaFest section) there are a bunch of other proposals you can look at for inspiration too.

https://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic ... 32&t=25324

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
mikecoola

Post by mikecoola »

And supposed to be posted here?

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

mikecoola wrote:And supposed to be posted here?

Please review the proposal submission post, it has that answer and all you need to know in it.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car