My new kitty

Archived topics from the Exhaust Forum
Canada

My new kitty

Post by Canada »

lots of us have manderal...you could climb under your car, or get the following bends...

3- 45 degree manderal bends
2- 90 degree manderal bends

i got the ones that were expanded on one end for everything to fit easier, they came from jcwhitey, just the regualr bends are good enough

heres who i routed it...
one 45 coming from the manifold, to straight section, then cat, straight, a 90 turned to the drivers side, last 90 turned back, then 2 45s manuvered ovwer the rear suspension to the Dynomax Ultraflo and Hooker Dual Slash Tip.

it doesnt take much to do it, i did it with 4 jack stands, and normal shop tools.

I figure I have $450 dollars in mine, in its final state. You also could add in $45 for the O2 sim, i could of used my old post cat O2 sensor, so that was $90 for a new one. Then theres also the $15 for a glasspack, and some extra dollars for an extra bend or two, and the extra length of pipe I ordered. But I know what my exhaust consitis of, the bends are just what I wanted, and I take some pride in what I did.

-2007 Saturn Sky Redline
-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD
-2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
-1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
-1996 Chevrolet Beretta

My new kitty

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the reply. I know other's have mandrel too. But I thought I remembered someone saying you knew exactly which bends we needed.

Thanks again.

My new kitty

Post by Guest »

Quote (Canada @ Aug. 11 2002,9:56)lots of us have manderal...you could climb under your car, or get the following bends...

3- 45 degree manderal bends
2- 90 degree manderal bends
You still don't know how to spell do you?? (#### rednecks......hahahhahaa).

MANDREL.

NOT manderal.

Change it on your website too.......

Oh.....streetracing in Des Moines is getting big......you outta come watch when you get down here.

Canada

My new kitty

Post by Canada »

I'm not an english major, alright?

I've heard the racing in Des Monies has picked up a bit....I'm moving down to Ames the 17th (Saturday)....I'm looking forward to it.

-2007 Saturn Sky Redline
-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD
-2006 Chevrolet Impala SS
-1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
-1996 Chevrolet Beretta