Archived topics from the Wheels and Tires Forum

Would they fit?

Post by Guest »

www.wheelmax.com
17 inch rims for pretty cheap w/ lo pro tires

ErichZ26

Would they fit?

Post by ErichZ26 »

Quote (95Z26 @ Oct. 06 2002,3:55)Quote (ErichZ26 @ Oct. 04 2002,10:43)Those Cav wheels are HOT right now.  Goodluck eever touchinig them for less than $600.  We got a price for $800(pull offs), and i think Holst was considering.
I know that the Cavi rims are pretty popular right now but i just dont understand why.....  They are nice, but not THAT nice.
A OEM wheel radio or trim will always have a value if its high end.    Look at Impala SS wheels, they even duplicated.  As for these cav wheels beinng hot, it is because they are identified as Chevy/GM wheels.  You will not see them on a import or other make(well you could but unnlikely)  They also have inspiration of Covette Z06 wheels.  I was looking at a similar aftermarket wheel.     Another thing is that this wheel has a longer shelf life,  Hollander will show it 10-15 from now.  If you ever need one, it WILL be available.

There are good, cheap, awesome aftermarket wheels, but they often are discontinued within years.   I have a set of Konig GT-R which were discontinued 2 years ago.  I am lookingn for 1 more wheel.

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26

Would they fit?

Post by Guest »

Quote (ErichZ26 @ Oct. 09 2002,2:12) I have a set of Konig GT-R which were discontinued 2 years ago.  I am lookingn for 1 more wheel.
KONIG GT-R? I love those.  If only they had a set in 18s....

have you tried treaddepot.com? They have some for the 4 lug Civics and stuff.  They might have some 5 lug hanging around.

Would they fit?

Post by Guest »

Konig makes some nice wheels, Rated-R and Octane come to mind, but they don't offer anything in gunmetal or flat black

Would they fit?

Post by Guest »

Topic closed