Alpinestar10

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
Blacklit

Alpinestar10

Post by Blacklit »

good person to buy from. first started contact on here, then also thru text messages. received it very quick and was just what i was lookin for. thanks!

woody90gtz

Re: Alpinestar10

Post by woody90gtz »

Same experience for me as well when I bought some rear disc stuff from him. Good seller.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

Thanks Guys!! Alos eric get those brakes on yet haha?

SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

We had agreed that I would buy 3 throttle bodies for 120. He then sold 1 of the throttle bodies to someone else. This broke our agreement, and he has blamed me and bashed WOT-Tech on forums because I did not want to buy the 2 he had left. It's a shame I have to post on forums about this, but if this is how he wants to disrespect me, I will share my experience.

Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

I literally laugh a little bit when you say i sold one when i had already had the guy waiting for monthss for the thottle body If you want i will pm you his name on v6z24 and ask via text if he wishes to reply to just how long he actually waited for it Since you keep saying i sold one to him then even though i said via pm i forget were human we forget. Heck all i know is im stuck with something i dont need and spent the money on them at the time to help you out and needed it for something else but figured Why not.

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

so Alpinestar10 took the time to do WOTTECH a favor ($120 for 3 throttle bodies sounds like a favor to me... how much are they each normally?), and something happened (whether it be a long amount of time?), but Alpinestar10 forgot that WOTTECH wanted 3 in total...

did Alpinestar10 offer the remaining 2 throttle bodies at a reduced price after this? and was money exchanged before hand? if there was not, then there was no transaction to begin with... just a promise. feedback on a promise?

doesn't sound very professional as a business there WOTTECH...

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

Berettaboi, why are you talking to me about a situation you obviously don't know anything about? Is this a beretta owner thing, where you just say your opinion regardless of merit?!

Alpine, you started bashing WOT-Tech after this failed transaction. If that is how you react to "being human" and "making a mistake", then I think people should know.

Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

Im not bashing i just am actually saying what i think unlike what alot of people are afraid to say... The actual sad part is ben is we could have been good partnership to get you any parts you needed and then some. I did offer to correct the situation since i forgot about that person While we had the agreement made and make him wait longer for the part... (That he had already been Waiting for) but you did not want to all all after i sent you a pm on 60degreev6.com saying what had happened and you clearly did not read it if you still saying i sold one even though it was promised to him before our whole situation.

And also if he did want a discount for this whole mixhap i would have Given him one anyday...

Normally they throttle bodies are like 40 to 50 each depending where i go but they have a special on holidays for where they are half off but i still have to pay for the cores which i had to factor in since i did not have so at 25 a pop on my part we were both making a little money on them but again i did it as a favor since he did say he will Buy ANY that i can get.....

So thats what happened if ben adds anything else i say go for it Im a honest person and ill add anything here as well.

SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/viewtop ... ml#1294062
93cavalier wrote: I Would not go through wottech anyway prices are kinda out there, And a deal went south with me and ben over me forgetting i had already promised something to someone and yeah i prob wont buy from there anyway even if i had the money.
This is what I am talking about. That deal went south because of your actions, and then you started talking about WOT-Tech. Hence, my feedback.

Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

Well to be honest that was what i always thought, Thats not different from after this happened between me and you... Im just stating what i think and have thought for a while. The only thing i would prob buy from wot-tech is a cam more then likely, The only reason i went with a 3500 is i couldnt find a cheap l67.

SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

You still decided to make your point, by putting "we had a deal go south..." right in the middle of your opinions of WOT-Tech. Perhaps if you just left that part out, I couldn't make this complaint.

Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

berettaboi wrote:so Alpinestar10 took the time to do WOTTECH a favor ($120 for 3 throttle bodies sounds like a favor to me... how much are they each normally?), and something happened (whether it be a long amount of time?), but Alpinestar10 forgot that WOTTECH wanted 3 in total...

did Alpinestar10 offer the remaining 2 throttle bodies at a reduced price after this? and was money exchanged before hand? if there was not, then there was no transaction to begin with... just a promise. feedback on a promise?

doesn't sound very professional as a business there WOTTECH...
Feedback threads are onyl about the involved parties. Your oppinion throws nothing constructive into the mix. This thread is about Alpinestar10.

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

sorry, trying to bring out facts... a lot of talky talky

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks