Looking into a throttle body swap

Post information about intake systems. Either purchased or custom made
kellu

Looking into a throttle body swap

Post by kellu »

so I saw on this link that you can swap the throttle body from a 3400(56mm) to a 3100 l82(52mm). Can this actually be done? and how much would this affect my power output? Also can I do a 2.5" free-flowing exhaust without messing with my back pressure? I feel like I might actually lose power that way. I would like to know on the exhaust asap because I'm going to dual side pipe my Beretta this Sunday and I was debating straight piping it from the downpipe or headers. I don't wanna do more harm than good :/

http://60degreev6.com/forum/showthread. ... more-power

Another question, Does anybody know where i can find aftermarket injectors for my engine? I've seen a beretta with Venom injectors and I guess it made a big difference. I'm just looking to add some more power to my Beretta and don't quite know where to start. Still need to order that CAI system from what's his face lol.

1995 Beretta 3.1 SFI(Work in Progress)
1990 Nissan 240sx(Soon?...)
Thrush Turbo Muffler
3"Racing tip
Hundai Tiburon Wing
Money pit Beretta

Re: Looking into a throttle body swap

Post by Money pit Beretta »

If you want better injectors then go with Delphi. As for the 3400 TB you will need to bore your intake(or another) to make it work. Also you will have to swap your throttle linkage into the 3400 TB.
Another member on here ('beretta") bored out his 3100 TB so the 3400 butterfly would fit. He made a topic here, so you can try to find it.
Wicked IROCZ makes exhaust for our cars and bigger down pipes too.

keep'em flying!