turbo 2.0

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?

turbo 2.0

Post by Guest »

im wanting to put a turbo on my beretta but i dont know if they make them or will i have to find a turbo and make it work? i have an 88 base model with a 2.0 with an auto.

-Nathan.

BerettaLove32

turbo 2.0

Post by BerettaLove32 »

You'll have to make something and even after a turbo those 2.0s won't be worth the time or money.

turbo 2.0

Post by Guest »

i get that alot and thats why im gonna do it. no one thinks its worth the time but im out to prove them wrong. sorry but i like to do that. i plan on buying a turbo, fabbing a bracket and everything. then i might build up and beef up the motor, like the head and internals. maybe then someone will consider doing it to their beretta or 2.0

1988GTU

turbo 2.0

Post by 1988GTU »

It'll be a fun project, but if you want power... do a 3400 swap, it'll be just as hard most likely.

_________
-------------
gtuturbo

turbo 2.0

Post by gtuturbo »

(ITSMAXWELL @ Dec. 02 2005,21:32)Q
U
O
T
Ei get that alot and thats why im gonna do it. no one thinks its worth the time but im out to prove them wrong. sorry but i like to do that. i plan on buying a turbo, fabbing a bracket and everything. then i might build up and beef up the motor, like the head and internals. maybe then someone will consider doing it to their beretta or 2.0
I double dog dare you! Make it happen!

Paul Keller
1988 Chevrolet Beretta GTU (turbocharged) (bought new in August 1988)
1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT
2017 Kia Sorento V6 AWD
2017 GMC Acadia SLE-1

turbo 2.0

Post by Guest »

ill try to when i get some money, i need a job right now. ill keep everyone posted as to how far im getting.

TurboGTU

turbo 2.0

Post by TurboGTU »

Id consider a late PFI 2.2L swap and get nasty with it than than a TBI 2.0. The later had roller parts and direct port injection.

88 IMSA Beretta GTU w/McLaren TGP turbo system. Crane 260 cam, Ported heads...Lots more. Soon Bullet proof 3t40.
90 Black Turbo Grand Prix  -- The restoration project.

turbo 2.0

Post by Guest »

well me and my dad was talkin the other day and he said instead of going ricer with a turbo i should buy a 3.8, buy new heads, get them ported and polished, have the block blueprinted, punched out and replaced with new slugs and rods, possibly a new crank and then slap a supercharger on it. i dont kno as of now. there are so many ways i could do this.