New shop being built

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

Post by Money pit Beretta »

As I said before, I'm very happy that he is here and building things for these cars that can't be found anywhere else. There was no disrespect in what I said. Thanks for the update. When does the website go up?

keep'em flying!
xtremesunfire

New shop being built

Post by xtremesunfire »

Well that is why me and Keith is going to meet up and decide what the layout and date the site should be up and running.

fastlane02

New shop being built

Post by fastlane02 »

thanks for the update tim. yeah 72 hours this week+ it was the 4th and i also pulled my ls1 out of my ta and took it done to bare block. but i did get the moser rear end in the only positive thing that happened this weekend.

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
xtremesunfire

New shop being built

Post by xtremesunfire »

just a little update the site is up but I am still working on the layout and banner.
site is http://cbcperformance.net

Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

I couldn't get the link to work, all I got was OS Commerce.

keep'em flying!
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

There is a shop called CBC Performance that does Jeep stuff. Will you have to change the name?

keep'em flying!
xtremesunfire

New shop being built

Post by xtremesunfire »

no we shouldnt have to change the name since the domain is under .net and what keith does its totally different then what .com does. and also I have been in contact with keith and he is still busy just like I am right now so the website updates/upgrade is going be slow but the site will be fully up in going soon but with no given time when its going fully up.

Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

Ok, thanks again for the update. My exhaust is killing this engine, I'd like to open it up to see what the 95 3100 can do. My guess is that I'll be one of the first to buy the headers and cat back.

keep'em flying!
leadfoot93

New shop being built

Post by leadfoot93 »

dear god v6 headers are a must especially if you'll be offering a turbo kit for the older ones my supercharged 3.1 dynoed in very choked probably a mix of the older style intake manifold but the torque logs didn't help any.  And on that note some kind of solution for the old 3.1/2.8 intake manifolds would be welcomed be it tubular or some kind of adapter flanges for newer manifolds maybe the 3.4 lower -3.5 upper combo. everyone knows the little 6's suffer from flow and rpm power sure would make a turbo or supercharger more potent.  And so far as cheap but sells well goes if you offered complete parts kits for swaps like the newer cables and modified wiring harnesses(manual swaps, 3400, 3800 mounts) relocation bracketry and bundled it up into one that would be cool.  Especially if you had the parts and dealers for those hard to find performance goodies like rods cranks pistons and valvetrain upgrades.  My favorite of anything you could sell though would definitly be the g6 6speed swap mounts and axles don't care if it's performance or not the oem stuff kicks some hardcore but beretta + 6speed = sweetness. It's amazing what you're doing though really thumbs up would love to see an efficient and trustworthy mantapart don't ever get like them.

foot in the floor mpg about 8
IsaacHayes

New shop being built

Post by IsaacHayes »

No need for stronger rods, even the boosted guys aren't breaking them yet. Can't swap the 3400 intakes on the 3.1mpfi because the ports are not staggered the same, just swap the whole top end.

Anyway, when are the header or downpipe coming?

Image Image 2010 project (click pic)
1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles.
16.0 @ 84.41mph when stock. Now ???
Original L82 w/LA1, LX9, & LX5 parts!!!

soon to be OBD1 tuned...
leadfoot93

New shop being built

Post by leadfoot93 »

i was thinking more along the lines of lighter rods. ithink that eagle makes some for the 2.8 but i'm not sure about the other motors.

xtremesunfire

New shop being built

Post by xtremesunfire »

sorry leadfoot they dont make any rods for the 2.8 they only make crankshaft for the 2.8.

leadfoot93

New shop being built

Post by leadfoot93 »

my bad then see there's a need although a while back a came across a company that was already doing it lost where it was thought they even had assembled a parts list for stroking out an old x.x motor to a 3400 with newer heads so a parts kit could be assembled.  I also saw somewhere they were taking and making distributor adaptors for the 6's that were similar to the rwd tbi versions only without the puky flow numbers that would be a neat tunning solution as there are lots of easy cheap parts for distributors

wicked-irocz

New shop being built

Post by wicked-irocz »

yeah, the stroker kit was made.  Not sure if it still is or not.

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
Cliff8928
Administrator

New shop being built

Post by Cliff8928 »

(leadfoot93 @ Jul. 31 2008,02:00)QUOTEi was thinking more along the lines of lighter rods. ithink that eagle makes some for the 2.8 but i'm not sure about the other motors.
Uhh. The 2.8 and 3.1 have the same rods.  It's the crank and pistons that are different.

Cliff Scott