New shop being built

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
Luckymc420

New shop being built

Post by Luckymc420 »

I can't wait till I can look through this site.  But it's bed time.

Project B!

1991 5-Speed Beretta with a 2002 3400 OBDII In progress.....
leadfoot93

New shop being built

Post by leadfoot93 »

If you wanna get crazy do you think theres any way of cramming a small block in the beretta?  Probably been brought up before, but hell if you could tackle IRS you could probably manage it.  Maybe an adapter flange/stub shaft for the getrag,  and run two link bars between the subframes and weld the mounts to those. I don't have the slightest idea of how much of the body you would have to cut away for it i don't have a beretta in the driveway anymore.  Even if it's front wheel drive it would still be sweet.

foot in the floor mpg about 8
1988GTU

New shop being built

Post by 1988GTU »

Make some heavy duty internals for the 3t40!  

_________
-------------
fastlane02

New shop being built

Post by fastlane02 »

should be adding alot of parts to the website within the next couple days. mostly everything you can already buy but at the lowest price or you could say jegs and summit prices. I will also price match if i can. more info on all that stuff will come later on. its late and dont feel like typing that much tonight

keith

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

Post by Money pit Beretta »

That's great news! I'll be checking in on it from time to time.  

keep'em flying!
fastlane02

New shop being built

Post by fastlane02 »

engine building room is 95% done other than a few wirring and putting up a few peices osb and lighting. even built my self a beffy work bench for free. just have to finish it. already have motors in is. the TPI is a 406 thats getting a procharger, my little ls1 is stripped and a 383 lt1 for a customer thats getting ready to be put together. next up engine dyno room.

If you wondering why there are two doors i'll explain it for ya. the door is the far left of the pic will be where you enter into the building room. the motor will be put together there. once the motor is done it loaded onto the dyno cart and go thew the door on the right, to get bolted to the dyno and be ran and this is where we will make sure everything is running right and we will make adjustments to the programes.  

All motors will be ran on the dyno, to make sure you the customer dont put the motor in and have a small problem or big. By running it on the dyno and working out all the bugs if any so you can drop it in and hook up everything, start it up and drive it how ever you want to.

More pics are coming as soon as they load

Keith

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
fastlane02

New shop being built

Post by fastlane02 »

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
68 firebird
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

I see that the site has changed, how soon will it be done?

keep'em flying!
fastlane02

New shop being built

Post by fastlane02 »

Tim is working hard at the site and i keep giving him more and more parts to put on the site. We also had to switch servers so its taking alittle time to get it up and running. about the same problems i'm having with the headers.

i keep tweeking  my design to clear this and clear that. and this is to close so lets adjust this. I've made the back header 3 times already The front header was easy the back one is giving me fits and i can't get the crossover pipe done till the back header is done. fun fun lol

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
68 firebird
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

Thanks for the update! Good to see that you put so much time and care into the headers. Sounds like you are getting close. Did you have any trouble with the cat backs? Man, I don't know how you find the time to get all this work you are doing done.

keep'em flying!
fastlane02

New shop being built

Post by fastlane02 »

(Money pit Beretta @ Oct. 16 2008,20:09)QUOTEThanks for the update! Good to see that you put so much time and care into the headers. Sounds like you are getting close. Did you have any trouble with the cat backs? Man, I don't know how you find the time to get all this work you are doing done.
I dont take time off for anything. I havn't seen some of my best friends for almost 3 months. I did take 2 hours out of my time last weekend to go to the haunted forest up in fortwayne but after that it was back to the shop.

heres how my days go. wake up a 7. vanessa gets up and i play around with her till 12 and take her to gmas house and go out and tinker around in the shop.3pm head to work till 11:30 but usly i get off around 2:30. go home and get to sleep at like 4 and then do this all over again. I avg. 2-3 hours asleep every night but i usly get one day usly saturday night and sunday morning to sleep in for 8-10 hours.

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
68 firebird
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

Man, there is no way I could do that. Well, did it for some time in high school(school to work, then home work and the same amount of sleep you get, less the weekends, I had to work and work on my car). Had to push back the early work times on the weekends, I saw something that wasn't really there. ÂÂÂ

keep'em flying!
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

Well, looks like I may do a 3400 swap. Got anything for the 3400?

keep'em flying!
fastlane02

New shop being built

Post by fastlane02 »

internally no, but I am working on some stuff threw a couple companys. Dont want to mention anything till they are done.

Only thing right now is headers witch should be ready within the month if nothing else becomes a problem

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
68 firebird
Money pit Beretta

New shop being built

Will they be up on the site first or here?

keep'em flying!