Found beretta in junkyard. Anyone need parts?

List a Beretta Item for sale
Cam2363

Found beretta in junkyard. Anyone need parts?

Post by Cam2363 »

I found a beretta sitting out front of a junk yard. It's in pretty rough shape, and the interior is kinda moldy. But if anyone needs anything I can check.

I know nothing about the car. I dont know what year it is or if it runs. Hopefully I'll be able to take a closer look soon. But for now I know nothing. I do have 2 pictures of it. Not good but maybe somebody can get something out of them.

What I do know is its red, has the base gauge package, has the round cluster, and the light and washer knobs. So I'm assuming it's probably a 93 or there abouts. Its Red with gray interior.

So If anyone needs parts, let me know. I can ship the smaller stuff (smaller trim, head and tail lights, anything smaller that can fit in a box). But anything large like seats or like doors or something you have to pick up

Popped the hood today. Engine looks like there was a fire on the right side, which is why it was probably junked. Its a real shame, but atleast there is plenty of useful parts!

Also, is there anything worth something that I should grab?
20181110_171920.jpg
20181110_171848.jpg
20181112_163301.jpg
Attachments
20181111_133206.jpg
20181111_133131.jpg
20181111_133117.jpg
Last edited by Cam2363 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: Found beretta in junkyard. Anyone need parts?

Post by heavywoody »

Are the tail lights crack free? How much did they want for the tails?

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Bill O

Post by Bill O »

How are the headlights and rear filler (upper and lower) panels? How much would they want for them?

Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

heavywoody wrote:Are the tail lights crack free? How much did they want for the tails?
I think so. And not sure. I'm going to stop in today and get some better pics.

Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Bill O wrote:How are the headlights and rear filler (upper and lower) panels? How much would they want for them?
Not sure. I'll check today. And what do you mean by the rear filler pannels?

Bill O

Post by Bill O »

Thanks for the quick response. The rear filler panels are between the tail lights. The lower part says Beretta and the upper part is attached to the trunk lid.

Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Bill O wrote:Thanks for the quick response. The rear filler panels are between the tail lights. The lower part says Beretta and the upper part is attached to the trunk lid.
Oh ok. I'll check today. I'll take some more pictures and post them. They will be better than those haha.

Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

heavywoody wrote:Are the tail lights crack free? How much did they want for the tails?
They appear to be crack free, just very very dirty. Cost, not sure. I'll grab them if you want and we can work out a price then.

Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Bill O wrote:How are the headlights and rear filler (upper and lower) panels? How much would they want for them?
Headlights are there, but are quite yellow. They are not cracked or smashed in. The filler panels look to be in good shape, just very dirty. Cost I do not know. I can grab them if you want and we can work out a price.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

I don't want to waste your time or money if they aren't crack free. There are usually horizontal cracks in the middle of the tails near the area that starts to curve.

Geoff
Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

heavywoody wrote:I don't want to waste your time or money if they aren't crack free. There are usually horizontal cracks in the middle of the tails near the area that starts to curve.
Ok. If there isnt any cracking, would you like me to grab them. I'm getting them regardless, so it really doesnt matter

Bill O

Post by Bill O »

I am interested in the the filler panels. I would also need the plastic nuts that secure them to the trunk and the car. I would think it would go for about 40 bucks or so. If its higher than that, I would pass since its hard to tell if there are any deep scratches.

Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Bill O wrote:I am interested in the the filler panels. I would also need the plastic nuts that secure them to the trunk and the car. I would think it would go for about 40 bucks or so. If its higher than that, I would pass since its hard to tell if there are any deep scratches.
Allright. Im still going to grab them. And I plan to wash them before anything else. So Ill let you know if there is any scratches.

Cam2363

Post by Cam2363 »

Looked closer today. They are crack free.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

Cam2363 wrote:
Looked closer today. They are crack free.
I’ll take them then. Let me know how much via PM and we can work out the details there. Thanks!

Geoff