2021 Beretta.Net Calendar - WE HAVE A TIE!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.

Which photo shall take the 12th spot in the 2021 Beretta.Net Calendar?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:20 pm

Jonathan Chmura - 3X00-Modified - '88 Twin Turbo 3.4L AWD 5-Speed
38%
60 Degree Motorsports - '89 GT 3.4L Champcar - Kent, OH
62%

Total votes: 21

Styluss
Global Moderator

2021 Beretta.Net Calendar - WE HAVE A TIE!

Post by Styluss »

You heard me. We have a tie for the 12th spot in the 2021 Beretta.Net Calendar. So, it goes to vote.

Please see the two photo submissions below and make your call for who will be in the calendar. This poll will remain live for THREE DAYS. At which point the winner will be chosen and all final results will be announced! So, get to voting!

1. Jonathan Chmura - 3X00-Modified - '88 Twin Turbo 3.4L AWD 5-Speed

2. 60 Degree Motorsports - '89 GT 3.4L Champcar - Kent, OH

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
ifixalot

Re: 2021 Beretta.Net Calendar - WE HAVE A TIE!

Post by ifixalot »

I vote for one.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

ifixalot wrote:I vote for one.
Well, did you actually cast your vote in the poll?

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

I saw but forgot to vote, sorry. I didn't know this vote was only open to those that voted in the regular poll please delete my vote.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

This is a Poll topic, you pick you choice at the top and click on submit vote. Are forums really that confusing these days? :unknown:

BTW Polls don't work on tapatalk...

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

" Are forums really that confusing these days?"
Probably not. I'm might be just kind of stupid as you implied. But I've also been pretty busy. I had to put my cat to sleep two weeks ago, I had him 15 years, he was a great cat. I nursed him these last 4 months with subcutaneous fluids, prescriptions, supplements and trying every freaking food out there to get him to eat. I spent over $2000 in vet bills. I loved him very much. Still he wasted away from 14 pounds down to seven so I decided to call it. I'm still not over it.
It's health insurance enrollment time at the wife's workplace. What pita. It's medicare enrollment time too. I've been going through all that crap to make sure I'm getting the best deal.
Then there is a medical bill the insurance denied coverage on. The state says they are supposed to cover it. They say the employer self insures so they don't have to pay but in the enrollment BS, it says they agree to cover all state and federal law mandated screenings. So we have to file an appeal to get them to cover it. It $900 so I think it's worth the fight.
The leaves have been falling and I wind up spending the whole month, every few days blowing, raking, mulching and burning leaves.
The washing machine's lifetime guaranteed tub rusted out. Warranty covers parts only. They denied even that, saying we must have spilled bleach. It took a couple weeks to get all the parts in. In the meantime, I used POR and silicone caulk to fix the rusty tub until I got all the parts and can find time to rebuild it. We need to be able to wash our clothes.
I got a bunch of other things I'm into also, that I choose not to go in to but I think you get the idea.
I went back to see what you are talking about. This poll does not show up until you log in. So I looked and I thought you vote like in previous years. I didn't notice that the poll shows up after you login.
So maybe I'm not as stupid as you imply, maybe I'm just a little too busy to pay attention to every detail of how to vote on a stupid calendar. And if I don't have time to be meticulous as you, I guess I should just stay off this board. You have a nice day.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

3X00 did not mean to imply that you're stupid. But the details are in fact clearly listed in the first post in where it says "This POLL will be live for...".

While we did in fact use a different voting method in years prior, this year's voting process has been clearly stated, twice. Life sure can throw some crap at you, you do not have to explain that to me I assure you. But I don't feel your response was warranted. A statement taken the wrong way is all this seems to be. I wish you the best in all of your life's dealings, as stated I know how it can all come down on you at once.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car