2023 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Styluss
Global Moderator

2023 Beretta.Net Calendar Winners!

Post by Styluss »

The 2023 Beretta.Net Calendar winners announcement thread is here! Can I make you a drink? Ah yes, Jack and Coke... My favorite. Here you are. Now, have a seat and let's get to announcing the calendar winners!

Thank you to all of you that submitted photos for consideration as well as all of you that voted. 23 photo submissions were whittled down to 12 winners for next year's calendar. Next year, I want to see 30 or more submissions! There's NO reason more of you can't submit. Seriously... You give me a reason you shouldn't and I'll give you two reasons you should. No, really. Contact me if you're feeling shy or concerned for whatever reason about submitting for the yearly calendar. I'm always here to provide tips on submitting the best photo possible as well. We've had so much growth in the group in regards to new members and new cars... why can't we have a 30+ entry calendar every year?? I'd love to see A LOT more activity in regards to voting as well. It seems that a lot more people buy calendars than actually vote so why not be a part of choosing which cars you're going to see in the calendar you're buying!? Remember, this is something that we do for YOU, the community member. But without participation it's simply a waste of our personal time. We're not getting any special perks for doing this save for one helluva sweet calendar to grace the walls of our homes and offices. Mine's in the background of every Zoom call I have!

Take a look at the winning shots and tell me if you see a pattern... A quality photo will always help with the votes! Clean, concise and well lit shots of the car. We had three ties this year; a two-way tie for the 3rd and 5th spots in the calendar and a 2 way tie for the 11th spot. For the third (or fourth?) year in a row now no one received a vote from every single person that voted. It's been a while since we've had a sweep as such.

This is your last chance to have me edit any of your information. If it's wrong and you don't say anything it will go to print wrong, know that.
Please contact me directly via PM on this forum, FB or email at Ryan.Haenny@gmail.com with any needed corrections, or additions for that matter. What you see below is what will be printed on your calendar shot.

Now, with that out of the way, here are your winners! In order of most votes. Remember, you can request the month you would like to be and preference will be given by most votes received. Please message me via PM on this forum, FB or email at Ryan.Haenny@gmail.com to request your month or to have changes made to your info. You have until Sunday, November 13 to make these change requests. Sorry for the short timeline, yet again this got away from me. Look forward to an announcement in late November / early December when the calendars are ready to be sold!

1. David Vissers - RogueZ26 - 1994 Z26 3100 Auto - De Pere, WI.

2. Mark Hager - 1990 Indy 3.1L 5-Speed - Buffalo, NY.

3. Autumn & Aaron Choate - Miseree/Stencil - 1993 GT 3.1L 5-Speed & 1992 GTZ Quad4 5-Speed

4. GW Bancroft - DUBS28 - 1993 GT 3.1L Auto ∞ - Palm Bay, FL.

5. Patrick Mumford - WhiteRetta - 1994 3500 Swap - New Carlisle, OH.

6. Michael - GTZFan - 1992 Euro GTZ 2.3L 5-Speed - Switzerland

7. Nicholas Jensen - NicJensen - 1990 Indy Convertible - Stanberry, MO.

8. Scott Rice - Skoot88 - 1988 Base 2.8L Auto - Walnut Ridge, AR.

9. Cinamyn Choate - WickedWinter - 1996 Base 2.2L Faux Z26 "Fozzie" - Colorado Springs, CO.

10. Dustin Bainbridge - 1994 Base 2.2L MPFI Auto

11. Jeni Cardona - 1994 Z26 3100 Auto - Arvada, CO.

2. Brian Kimmitt - DanteGTZ - 1993 GTZ 2.3L Quad4 W41 - Maryville, TN.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car