Registration is OPEN

BerettaFest questions, comments, and planning go here.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Registration is OPEN

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Ok that's right BerettaFest 2023 registration is open.
Register at bfest.beretta.net/registration Don't forget your shirts!
Please read the whole product to understand how this works, and watch your email for your order conformation. That means check your junk mail too!!
You can also mark that your attending on our Group Event on this page so we can have another way to contact people. 🙂 Thanks!

Order updates will be going out with Hotel info, and a Google form to fill out for Picnic food choices and other group event registrations if you wish to participate in them. We keep that separate from the main registration.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
jewelblackbird

Re: Registration is OPEN

Post by jewelblackbird »

Just wanted to check we registered the other day. I figured with the holiday weekend it may be delayed. I have not seen anything other than paypal confirmation of payment.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

jewelblackbird wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:07 am Just wanted to check we registered the other day. I figured with the holiday weekend it may be delayed. I have not seen anything other than paypal confirmation of payment.
We are in a holding pattern right now regarding some details on a group event. As soon as we have that information the order updates will go out with the hotel info and Google form to register for those events. Sorry for the delay but with some venue's only being open in the summer it's hard to get an answer from them.

We are trying to keep it to one order update to ensure people get the info they need, and fill out the form that we need, vs sending out two updates and people missing stuff.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Registration was closed on 5/19

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness