Rim & tire size

Have a favorite combination? Need new tires? What size wheels fit a Beretta? Ask here...

Rim & tire size

Post by Guest »

This question has prolly been posted before but does anyone know what is the biggest size rim with tires that wont rub on a base 95 beretta ?? I've heard that 18's will rub alittle which i could deal with that just just wondering if anyone knew...

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Rim & tire size

Post by heavywoody »

18's will be fine, 225/40/18 is the tire size you want. You'll have to make sure the offset will keep the tire away from the spring perch, but not too far out so it won't hit the fender.

19's will fit too, but not really worth it unless it's a show car. 225/35/19 is the tire size you want for 19's.

Unless the 18's are lightweight, I think 17's are just fine for our cars. Tires are cheaper too.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
n00b20

Rim & tire size

Post by n00b20 »

i've seen 20's a couple times

"We were ALL noobs once. Forget where you came from and you forget how valuable your knowledge is to those who are now where you once were."

Rim & tire size

Post by Guest »

(n00b20 @ Apr. 14 2007,00:38)QUOTEi've seen 20's a couple times
are you frickin serious ? ... on a BERETTA!  That's hurtin.

225/30's are now available in 20" tires, but that's crazy.

LOL - I don't even think they fit (w/o MODS) WITH that size on my GA's...ttshh

BLU96Z

Rim & tire size

Post by BLU96Z »

My boy has a GTU. With no Inner wells on front and roling the rear fenders, heis running Camaro size tires. Those would be 255-50R16 For anyone who doenst know. Thats for serious performance only. If your afraid to chopp some stuff, then dont try it. Im running the same size on my 96Z

~  1996 Chevrolet BERETTA Z26 ~ 3100 SFI V6 ~
BRich Beretta

Rim & tire size

Post by BRich Beretta »

Im running 18's. I love the fender well fill out and the look.   I lowered it and now I do rub when I hit un-even pavement going faster speeds but Its not horrible and I havnt cut any tires or anything.

The #1 selling energy drink here