Post by fastlane02 »

add this

add this

add this

and everything that was in the corner of my room lol

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
TexanBerettaGT

Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by TexanBerettaGT »

Axle yes, Fast yes...

I already have a BBK TB and a Hotchikis swaybar so why do I need those?

I have been busy undoing the previous owners crap. Took out the cheap white faced gauges, and will be praying that I didn't mess up my needles too bad.

fastlane02

Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by fastlane02 »

Depending on witch fast you get witch if you want new you can only get the new 92mm. you can find a 90 fast or 78 fast but recomened the 90 used but you will need the 90mmtb to go with it. Dont get the fast 90mm throttle body becuase they are known for sticking, get a diff brand nick williams is what i'm running. I believe the bbk is only a 85mm witch isn't really doing anything since your ls1 intake inlet is only 76mm i think.

if you put your bbk tb on a fast 90 intake you will be hurting the intake alittle probably 10-15 hp

ahh my friend theres no better suspension part than spohn. ÂÂÂ
the one i showed ya is the spohn drag bar. you can adjust it for about anykind of racing. thats why i buaght it and also its just frickin sweet.

also just noticed you in houston go to ls1tech and find patrick g. get him to make ya a cam and hes only about a hour south of ya and get him to tune it for ya. best man for both

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
Jetfoi34

Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by Jetfoi34 »

(fastlane02 @ Apr. 19 2008,01:55)QUOTEDepending on witch fast you get witch if you want new you can only get the new 92mm. you can find a 90 fast or 78 fast but recomened the 90 used but you will need the 90mmtb to go with it. Dont get the fast 90mm throttle body becuase they are known for sticking, get a diff brand nick williams is what i'm running. I believe the bbk is only a 85mm witch isn't really doing anything since your ls1 intake inlet is only 76mm i think.

if you put your bbk tb on a fast 90 intake you will be hurting the intake alittle probably 10-15 hp

ahh my friend theres no better suspension part than spohn.  
the one i showed ya is the spohn drag bar. you can adjust it for about anykind of racing. thats why i buaght it and also its just frickin sweet.

also just noticed you in houston go to ls1tech and find patrick g. get him to make ya a cam and hes only about a hour south of ya and get him to tune it for ya. best man for both
hah, what is a fast?
my friend has an LS1 3rd gen firebird, any suggestions i should tell him?
he has a CAI and an LS6 intake and an exhaust (no headers, but soon), but thats it (exhaust is  the stock twin cat exhaust to single pipe, but upgraded to 3" or maybe more, i havent measured, but the guy before him pretty much had the original 305 carbed 5-speed ready for boost). but he swapped that for an LS1 (which i think is better overall... obviously with the T-56)

hes looking at this 89 crx si for a daily so he can take the bird off the road to work on it, should be a sweet deal....

1991 Beretta GT 3400 5-speed -- black/garnet

1988 Beretta GT auto
17.355 @ 78.63

1991 Beretta GTZ quad4  -  R.I.P.