Hey

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
speedygtz

Hey

Post by speedygtz »

hey, where in pa are you from, maybe i can help you out a little bit on cleaning that beast up, and i also got a bunch of red interior parts that i need to get out of my way, if your intrested?

the z26 is on the road!
BurritoZ26

Hey

Post by BurritoZ26 »

Well, We had to take out the carpeting and everyhting to give it a good cleaning.

Everything is back in, today I went to get it inspected, and found out one of the bushings is bad. So they are replacing the bushing and I am having them replace all my tires before the winter.

BurritoZ26

Hey

Post by BurritoZ26 »

NorthEast about a half our away from Scranton

nd there are some parts that broke in the process

Money pit Beretta

Hey

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Ok, just was checking to see what was going on. What bushing went bad, the control arm?

keep'em flying!
BurritoZ26

Hey

Post by BurritoZ26 »

Haha, I don't know that much about cars, but it was located on the front passenger's side of the A frame.

Have any of you guys had a problem or know what could cause a knock whenever I touch the gas pedal past a certain point. If I touch it ever so lightly I doesn't knock, but if I press if a lil bit it knocks and then is fine. My father though it could have been the buching, but it wasn't.

Also, I am having some troubles, I got an alignment done, and they said my front right was out, so they fixed it, but that didn't fix my problem. One minute I will be drifting to the right the next it will drift to the right and the next it will be perfectly straight

Money pit Beretta

Hey

Are your tie rod ends and ball joints ok? On the knock, it could be bad mounts. On my old car I put new tie rod ends on, but the alignment went out quick. After the lower ball joints were replaced the alignment held for a long time. If you don't have a Chilton's manual or something get one, it will help you know your car better.  Don't forget to get under there and look around ( I had a swaybar end link broken on my 90 and my 95.).

keep'em flying!
BurritoZ26

Hey

Post by BurritoZ26 »

I did some info seraching and found out it was the eleft front control arm bushing

oh and thanks for all this info I will definately be taking to my fasha soon so we can fix it

Money pit Beretta

Hey

Yea, those control arm bushings go out after awhile(got to replace mine soon). Glad to be of some help, if you need anything else I'll do the best that I can.

keep'em flying!
BurritoZ26

Hey

Post by BurritoZ26 »

Alright thanks again

Money pit Beretta

Hey

Sure man, like to help when I can.

keep'em flying!