95 Chevy beretta driver window replacements

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
clifford

95 Chevy beretta driver window replacements

Post by clifford »

Ok so I’m 15 with a $100 budget for a Driver side window replacement if you know any cars that would fit please let me know I’ve been looking for 4 months and I’ve been told many things and I’m not sure anymore any help is very appreciated
It’s a 1995 base model with the 2.2l 4 cylinder

Rettax3

Re: 95 Chevy beretta driver window replacements

Post by Rettax3 »

Hi Clifford, all Beretta door-glass is the same, 1988-1996. Obviously, Left side is different from Right side, but I mean that any year Beretta will fit any other year. Glass is also the same whether your car has power windows or manual crank units -the regulators themselves are of course different, but the glass interchanges. All sub-models are also the same, so GT, GTU, Z-26, GTZ, T, Indy, CL, Base, same is same. However, ONLY Beretta door glass is interchangeable to my knowledge, no other GM models used the same pane. These cars are getting hard to find in salvage-yards. Check through the "Classifieds" section here if you haven't already, and put out some feelers, see if anyone has some spare glass or is parting-out a whole car.
Good luck, hope to see you around on the Forum, unfortunately it is extremely slow here now. Still plenty of great info stored on here though!

1989 SuperCharged 3800 Srs-II (First)Six-Speed GTU
1990 Turbo 3.4 5-Speed T-Type
1990 4.0L 4-Cam 32-Valve V-8 5-Speed Indy GTi (Project)
1990 Stock(!) 3.1 MPFI Auto Indy
1995 LA1/L82 4T60E Z-26
1995 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5-Speed Z-26