Previous BerettaNet organizer looking for a unicorn...

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
klinquist

Previous BerettaNet organizer looking for a unicorn...

Post by klinquist »

Hi Beretta.Net members! My name is Kris, I organized BerettaFest '98 when I was ... 18? It took place west of Cleveland. We went to Norwalk Raceway Park, an autocross at Summit Racing in Tallmadge... I have fond memories of my '92 Base 3.1 5speed. I think I had the fastest 1/4 mile time on BerettaNet for a stock car at the time, 15.936@85.13 :).

I'm in California now and there are almost no Berettas on the west coast.

I'm looking for a solid 1991-1994 (for the updated interior) 5 speed car. Would prefer GT or GTZ. 3.1 or Q4.

Anyone have a unicorn tucked away in their garage and they need to make room for something new? Let me know. It'll be well taken care of :). Anywhere in the US.

Dickie

Re: Previous BerettaNet organizer looking for a unicorn...

Post by Dickie »

I have a 1991 (or 1992) GTZ Quad 4 5 Speed manual that has sat for quite a few years. I put a lot of work into it about 10 years ago, but it has been neglected ever since. It runs, but needs major work. It is white with original wheels. I am looking to get rid of it and don't want it to go to the scrap heap. Let me know if you have any interest. I will get some pictures as soon as I can. --Andy