Important Announcement! (all read)

Archive section for Bfest Topics
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Important Announcement! (all read)

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Hey folks,

Here we are, the week of BerettaFest 2007!  Here are a couple of things to keep in mind as you arrive in Detroit later this week:

-FRS channel:  the "official" channel for Bfest will be channel 11, subchannel 21 (11 for the 11th Bfest, and 21 for the day Bfest starts)

-Check in time: the webpage itinerary has us slotted for a 2-4pm check in time thursday afternoon.  We will be manning the tent in the hotel parking lot one hour earlier (1-4pm).  CHECK IN WILL PROMPTLY CLOSE AT 4PM.  It will take us approx. 45 min to get to the Heritage Center for the 5 pm tour, so we will be leaving the hotel parking lot NO LATER than 4:05pm.  Make sure you are on time if you will be on the tour.  I realize this cuts into dinner time, but this may also present a great opportunity to grab some food afterwards and have time to hang out and catch up on some bench racing, etc.

-Extras for sale: we WILL have extra t-shirts and window decals for sale at check in (and throughout the weekend) t-shirts at the event are $15, and stickers will be $2.

-Picnic Park Fee: unfortunately the rumors are true    We will all have to pay a $4 parking fee for our vehicles at the saturday car show/picnic.  Hey, at least its cheaper than a case of Milwaukee's Best!

Etc.: If there are any major issues/concerns I can be reached personally after tomorrow on my cell phone at (920) 246-3125.  Please let me know if you are running late/broke (knock on wood)/etc.  

Thanks everyone, and we will see you in the Motor City!!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern