Beretta Fest 2014 Incident

Archive section for Bfest Topics
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Beretta Fest 2014 Incident

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I would like to inform the community that the committee has spent a good amount of time reviewing the events that took place at Bfest 2014. Seeing how we can not and should not get involved with the personal matters at hand we found it necessary to only issue warnings to both parties involved for poor display of conduct.

I would also like to add that the warning has a 2yr statute of limitations attached to it so if either one is warned again within that window they will be banned for however long the committee sees fit.

The Group by-laws will also be receiving additions to the Code of Conduct that directly apply to those on the committee during the event since they should and will be held to a higher standard. When those additions are completed they will be posted and pinned to this forum so that EVERYONE can see them prior to getting a Bfest packet at the event.

OH I forgot this..

:sparta:

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Stencil
Administrator

Re: Beretta Fest 2014 Incident

Post by Stencil »

Also, I'm going to open this topic up for discussion and q/a. I know some people might have questions about this decision and I'd like to address them. So, hit me if you got them!

-Aaron
'92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L 5M - Undergoing "unibody off" restoration ATM (almost done!)
'93 Beretta GT "MISEREE" 3.1 5M
'95 Beretta Base DGGM 2.2 5M
'96 Beretta "FAUXZ26" 2.2 5M
themixer

Post by themixer »

Could we have a basic run down of the event that took place? I thought this just a car club full of people that enjoy rusty, slow, semi old cars that are hard to find parts for.

Stencil
Administrator

Post by Stencil »

For the privacy of those involved, I will be brief and say that there was an argument (with heated words) and a "tussle" between two members that happened in the parking lot. It was a pre-existing personal matter that flared it's head at the event. (had nothing to do with the club or the event at all).

-Aaron
'92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L 5M - Undergoing "unibody off" restoration ATM (almost done!)
'93 Beretta GT "MISEREE" 3.1 5M
'95 Beretta Base DGGM 2.2 5M
'96 Beretta "FAUXZ26" 2.2 5M