Plan for Bfest 2016 Proposals

Archive section for Bfest Topics
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Plan for Bfest 2016 Proposals

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Yeah I know I thought I was being a pain in 2014 with bugging people "early" but I only ended up with 4 proposals.... SO here comes the iron fist again...
:sparta:

PLAN FOR YOUR BFEST 2016 proposals!!! 2014 got complicated with the park having us leave early so there were no formal proposals done AT Bfest but in 2015 it will be going down as it's supposed to. Start planning, Pick a location, check out local things... I'm only saying get something started now, I'm not saying to complete it. Yes you have until June of 2015 to get the proposal together but I think now is a good time to start thinking about it as well as rounding up someone who may be able to present it for you. Remember the rules are YOU have to attend to present, OR you need to team up with someone who will be in attendance to have them present the location for you.

Your location choices are what makes Bfest as fun as it is so COME ON lets not let everyone down and get some good proposals done up!

Read the proposal RULES!!!!

http://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9399

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Plan for Bfest 2016 Proposals

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Bumping this so you see it again in your "new posts" so people read it if they plan on proposing something for 2016.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
CorvetteBeretta

Post by CorvetteBeretta »

I can do up to 30 hr drive (each way) like northern America somewhere. I would love to come out.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Then pick a location near there and find a local and also someone coming to Bfest this year to present that location for you... otherwise it WONT HAPPEN!

People need to understand this you NEED TO PRESENT AT THE EVENT OR WORK WITH SOMEONE TO PRESENT FOR YOU OR IT WILL NEVER BE WHERE YOU WANT IT TO BE!

I don't want to hear any complaining about location choices this year from anyone who is not in attendance or does not have a proposal being presented on their behalf. This event is driven by you guys... DRIVE IT!

:sparta:

:beer:

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"