where is everyone...

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
spacecadetz26

where is everyone...

Post by spacecadetz26 »

Another xmas and year is around the bend and here we are again just living life day to day. I have met many people from this forum and enjoy meeting you all again. I just wanted to post what is going on and you can post what is going on if you would like.

I am still living here in chicago with Erich no we are not married no we do not have kids, he is still as crazy as ever and I think/hope he has settled down alot from being as crazy as he was previously.
I work for LKQ U Pull it self-serv here in chicago with with Dave H.  I am the "official" title clerk which means I process every single title that our yard gets of the 1000's of cars we get each month.
I still own my 92 GTZ and just recently purchased a Subaru SVX for a daily driver. We also have every other car I had before, the 90 GTZ, 95 DGGM, 96 Gagt, 90 6000AWD, 89 turbovan, 86 Fiero, and the lexus.

I recently purchased my great grandpa's house in which he built in the 30's (in WI) and my uncles empty lot that was next door.  I plan on building a huge storage garage there to put cars and other stuff away. I am going to fix up the house next summer and rent it out probably. I'm actually headed up there later today to see my family for xmas and look to see what the house needs.

We are taking a little vacation after new years to go skiing with Brad (godlike_gtz) near the dells. then in feb i'm going to fla to visit family and get away from the cold for a while, since winter decided to come early this year.

Thats about it, i'd love to hear from everyone else. ÂÂÂ

Steph
94 Camaro B4C Special Service Package
zach82

where is everyone...

Post by zach82 »

Well, I graduated from college in May of 2006 and moved back to Illinois.  Got a job as a factory peon in June of '06 because I needed money and I was hitting dead ends with my job search.

Bought a house in October of '06, and changed jobs in August of this year.  I really dig the new one, and it pays better. ÂÂÂ

I still have the Beretta, which is still stripped down and hasn't moved an inch in over a year, still have my Samurai, and then that Ford truck I'm working on as well.  I wound up buying a bike too this June. I'd been wanting another ever since I sold the last one, but just finally had the money for one now. ÂÂÂ

I'd been doing some MMA fighting too over the past year, but I'm officially retired because of an eye injury.  It was fun, but it's not worth losing my vision to me.  I wasn't that good at it anyway.  

Nothing much else other than that, same **** new day for the most part.

1994 Purple Pearl Base (RWD conversion project)
1973/77 Ford 3/4 ton 4X4 long bed
1987 Suzuki Samurai / heavily modded
My site  http://www.zcm82.net
Icemanmikewi

where is everyone...

Post by Icemanmikewi »

Well I am still alive in Milwaukee county, currently a member of WiGmtuners.org car club, and yes STILL own the 'non' Fuken Gruvin' 95 base blue Beretta, along with my 95 Sunfire gt with the black roof. I also ditched my ex psyco and am engaged to a friend of mine from high school.

I am still trying to figure out where everyone else in the Beretta.net world dissapeared to...but I cannot talk.

The beretta is sitting behind a snow bank in the yard and is in need of MORE tlc. Its still my baby, but this sunfire is a sporty lil car!

Well late Merry Christmas to all and have a happy new year, Hope to see more postings on B-net....and if anyone in the wisconsin area is intrested, come hang out at one of our meets, or check out the board at least!  

Avoiding stock since 97'
3100SFI

where is everyone...

Post by 3100SFI »

(zach82 @ Dec. 22 2007,01:19)QUOTEstill have my Samurai
I want one of those. My buddy had one of those. They surprisingly go off road rather well.

Kyle
2003 VW New Beetle
zach82

where is everyone...

Post by zach82 »

Yes they do, but be prepared to go through a lot of transmissions and transfer cases if you do a lot of heavy wheeling with them, cause they don't handle large tires well, even if you lower your gears.

Samurai Mud Video

It's lifted 4 inches with 33" tires and I had water coming in through the doors in that video.

1994 Purple Pearl Base (RWD conversion project)
1973/77 Ford 3/4 ton 4X4 long bed
1987 Suzuki Samurai / heavily modded
My site  http://www.zcm82.net
wicked-irocz

where is everyone...

Post by wicked-irocz »

Im still living in a little apartment paying $121 a month for just cable and internet  .  I havent done much other than routine maintenance to any of the vehicles for about 2 months now. ÂÂÂ

This year I drag raced the Z26 for the first time with the turbo, dyno'd it again, bought some tires for drag racing for it and hope they will improve my times, put about 1200 miles on it, had the ac compressor give up the fight, bought a high mile 3100 and 4t60-e for $60 and got all my money back already just selling the injectors, the alternator went out the last day I drove it but the other motor has one thats pretty new.

The IROC got MSD wires, Hooker CC headers, ported air cleaner, de-secreened MAF, ported and sandblasted and clearcoated intake plenum with alum extension, and a low temp fan switch.  It had 2 more injectors go out so I replaced those two and the last original that was still good (changed the design after 1 year, very common for the older style to go bad).  I put this car away in 04 with 32380 miles on it and put it away this year with 33986 miles.  I really need to get it out more  but it sat for about 2 months this summer waiting for me to get the injectors in and another whole week for the headers.

Truck got an runner-up/honorable mention for best custom at a local show this summer.  I put about 1200 miles on it.  It loved getting out in the feild and getting muddy agian.  It had been almost 2 years since it had pulled anything over 7000 lbs. ÂÂÂ

GP GT hasnt received much love but I did manage to rack up 7000 miles in the first year of ownership.

I have a GF that has taken up much of my time and weekends now since early august and I see less and less of my other vehicles because of it.

I had my fourwheeler finally give up in late July after 2 years of knocking under 50%+ throttle.  It has a rebuilt motor in it now but I havent even had time to ride it since.   I just wish we would have been able to convice a dealer about it before the warrenty ran out, they all said that noise is normal. ÂÂÂ

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
vc-wannabe

where is everyone...

Post by vc-wannabe »