WANTED:BERETTA GTZ GTU Z26 OR GT!!!!

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
91Beretta3.1

WANTED:BERETTA GTZ GTU Z26 OR GT!!!!

Post by 91Beretta3.1 »

well im looking to buy my second beretta i traded my first one for a 1992 chevy euro lumina with a 3.4 twin cam v6 4 door. but i miss my retta :cry: so i am looking to buy another i would be willing to trade my euro for a beretta as well. under 1500 please. must have either the quad 4 2.8 3.1 or 3100 5 speed or auto doesnt matter. would like it to be clean (no rust clean interior ect) if any one has one please let me know i am in des moines iowa. you can email me at pontiacfolyf@yahoo.com or call/text me at 515-447-9933 my name is ryan. (i have a lot of pics of the euro as well) thanks!

GOTTA HAVE LOVE FOR RETTA'S
Asylum

Re: WANTED:BERETTA GTZ GTU Z26 OR GT!!!!

Post by Asylum »

If anyone has a no rust, clean interior Beretta for under $1500 I'D like to hear about it too!

As well as about a dozen others on here!

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
92BerettaProject

Post by 92BerettaProject »

I can't give them away here in California. :(

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
91Beretta3.1

Post by 91Beretta3.1 »

asylum wrote:If anyone has a no rust, clean interior Beretta for under $1500 I'D like to hear about it too!

well i found my first beretta with no rust and clean int for 850. there is a lot of rust free ones here in des moines for sale on craigslist there is 2 or 3 z26's for under 1500 and pleanty of base beretta's for under 1000 but i just want to see what other people have.

GOTTA HAVE LOVE FOR RETTA'S
1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

91Beretta3.1 wrote:
asylum wrote:If anyone has a no rust, clean interior Beretta for under $1500 I'D like to hear about it too!

well i found my first beretta with no rust and clean int for 850. there is a lot of rust free ones here in des moines for sale on craigslist there is 2 or 3 z26's for under 1500 and pleanty of base beretta's for under 1000 but i just want to see what other people have.
Beretta buy one of them quick, you're not gunna get more of a better deal.

_________
-------------
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

2nd that 1988GTU! They are getting somewhat hard to find in good shape for that kind of price. I passed one up for 3G's, it had been inside all it's life, but it had 130K on it and that was too much money to ask for. It only lasted a week and it was gone. Get on it 91Beretta3.1! Work hard and fast to find the best one and buy it. Be sure to go and see them and also drive them. Look under them too, check everything. Almost every Beretta has rust around the rear spring mounts. If it's not too bad you can always fix it later.

keep'em flying!