Search found 76 matches
- Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:29 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: The Z26 you all wanted to see
- Replies: 121
- Views: 114340
Re: The Z26 you all wanted to see
I'll echo what Rettax3 is saying about saving the OEM tips, it's a must, seriously. IMHO I think they look great. Borla has a very similar product as these OEMs but they'll cost a small fortune. I salvaged a set, cut them and then welded them on a dual outlet Dynomax muffler that I had saved for yea...
- Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:52 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Muffler to make quad4 sound good?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7270
Re: Muffler to make quad4 sound good?
I need to emphasize we're talking over 2 decades ago regarding the sound of the GTZ with a super turbo muffler. As I remember, it wasn't raspy. I would see him a lot on the road and it always had a really nice note to it. If you heard it, you knew it was a performance exhaust. But it wasn't obnoxiou...
- Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:07 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Muffler to make quad4 sound good?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7270
Re: Muffler to make quad4 sound good?
Here’s my 2cents, it will be long winded: I have always been a fan of Dynomax mufflers. Granted I have a 6cyl, the Dynomax Super Turbo made for the Beretta gave this motor the best sound IMO. Actually for a short time, relatively speaking, Dynomax actually made a full cat-back kit for the Beretta’s....
- Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:57 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1454310
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
I watched it with headphones on, it was like I was in the car too. Made my day, thanks for posting the video for us.
- Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1454310
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
That is remarkable. Congrats on all your hard work. Very impressive.
- Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Pre 91 Parking Brake Handle Assembly
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5659
Re: Pre 91 Parking Brake Handle Assembly
These pictures are golden - I see now exactly how it went together! When I examine my button closely, I see where those "ears" were attached, so that was my breaking point. I'm wondering if I do fill the hole within the button with some kind of epoxy and attach the arm, it will act as thos...
- Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:00 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Pre 91 Parking Brake Handle Assembly
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5659
Re: Pre 91 Parking Brake Handle Assembly
Still diving into this. Looks like that plastic piece is also supposed to be attached to the push button along with the spring. I think that the piece that broke on my assembly was part of the push button itself which held the spring and the plastic piece to the push button. At this point I don't th...
- Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Pre 91 Parking Brake Handle Assembly
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5659
Pre 91 Parking Brake Handle Assembly
Decided to tinker with this after breaking 2 decades ago. The actual brake engages fine. The issue I have is that the brake handle won’t catch on the teeth and stay in an upright position. I’ve called the dealership for help with parts or diagrams, no luck. I’ve even called multiple junk yards in th...
- Wed May 31, 2017 1:34 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Why? = For The Wife
- Replies: 26
- Views: 23405
Re: Why? = For The Wife
s4of12, very impressive work and kudos for your dedication. Job well done. Lots of knowledge on this site from members that really know their stuff. Glad you found it, thanks for sharing the story.
- Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:33 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Finally...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 35675
Re: Finally...
I'm still searching in my area, but looks like I might to travel. I'll let you know what happens.
- Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:09 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Finally...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 35675
Re: Finally...
I had the window tint installed in 1992. Yeah, that's not a typo. It was time for a re-do due to bubbling and peeling. It's ready for new tint, problem is, I have no rear defogger lines. The installers I've spoke with state Beretta's were notoriously difficult because of the way the rear window curv...
- Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:02 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: I need help with this HUGE mod!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8517
Re: I need help with this HUGE mod!
I'm with you on that. I eliminated the idea of putting the 91+ console in after I re-did my car. The 91+ has an angle at the front that wouldn't look pleasing to me with the pre 91 dash/radio. I'm picky what can I say?
- Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:00 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: I need help with this HUGE mod!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8517
Re: I need help with this HUGE mod!
Well the search continues I guess. If I come up with something worth sharing I'll post it.
- Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: I need help with this HUGE mod!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8517
I need help with this HUGE mod!
Really, I just need to figure out a way to add a cup holder to a pre 91 car! I don't want to drill any holes. I know this is odd, but I wanted to do something that doesn't look cheap - almost like it was supposed to be there. I just haven't come up with anything worth actually doing, so I thought I'...
- Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:42 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Photoshop Request
- Replies: 21
- Views: 19815
Re: Photoshop Request
I say leave it alone. Why mess with perfection?