Search found 54 matches
- Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:28 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
- Replies: 133
- Views: 123363
Re: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
Mine was delivered this afternoon!
- Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:59 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
- Replies: 133
- Views: 123363
Re: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
Has anyone received their bar?
- Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:15 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Car wont run getting code 33
- Replies: 101
- Views: 68730
Re: Car wont run getting code 33
This is a complete shot in the dark, but the question about the firing order reminded me of the coil pack fire order diagram being backwards in my Haynes manual for the 94+ v6 cars. Here's my 96:
3100 Coil Pack Firing Order
3100 Coil Pack Firing Order- Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:02 pm
- Forum: Exhaust
- Topic: What kind of muffler do you have?
- Replies: 196
- Views: 719185
Re: What kind of muffler do you have?
Fixed photos link.
- Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:07 pm
- Forum: Exhaust
- Topic: What kind of muffler do you have?
- Replies: 196
- Views: 719185
Re: What kind of muffler do you have?
The stock exhaust is much too quiet for my liking so I had a local shop bend, weld, and hang a new one for me: Stock downpipe, 2.5" pipe from the "90 degree" bend back, MagnaFlow Cat [1], 12” Long Dynamax Bullet [2], Borla ProXS muffler [3], Flowmaster 3" Polished Stainless Steel...
- Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:51 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
- Replies: 133
- Views: 123363
Re: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
DanteGTZ, add me to the list.
- Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:36 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: GROUP BUY: Addco rear sway bar
- Replies: 133
- Views: 123363
Re: Possible Group Buy: Addco rear sway bars
I'm currently Beretta-less, but should be picking one up in the next month or so... If that happens then I'm in.
- Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:21 pm
- Forum: USA - North East
- Topic: October Minifest
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6012
October Minifest
Tiff! OMG I've been so busy, I haven't been on the forums forever. I'll probably be going to Pittsburgh next weekend for the auto show if you want to meet up with me.
http://www.bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=44318
http://www.bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=44318
- Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:13 pm
- Forum: USA - North East
- Topic: October Minifest
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6012
October Minifest
Not sure how I missed this post the last few times I've been on the forums...
Do we normally do a meet in October? I just posted on bstuff thinking we only did one in January/February for the World of Wheels autoshow. I'm up for doing something this month too though.
Do we normally do a meet in October? I just posted on bstuff thinking we only did one in January/February for the World of Wheels autoshow. I'm up for doing something this month too though.
- Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:21 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: what would you rather have?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13582
what would you rather have?
3400sfi/5speed in a garage kept '93 GT to GTU conversion, that is for cruising only (in my dreams). But in my daily driver I enjoy my 3.1/auto. I get a consistent 30MPG on the highway with a bit of city driving mixed in there; And that's on a motor with 263,000 miles on it and no rebuild or headgask...
- Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:52 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: I think I messed up Royally
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4634
I think I messed up Royally
If you messed up putting the pushrods in the wrong places I'm guessing you're going to have to replace them. I'd check for a vacuum leak.
- Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:17 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: cracked bumper
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4962
cracked bumper
(JDBend @ Jul. 18 2006,12:44)Q U O T EI lloked up fiberglass repairs at Autozone, there is a self adhesive patch, is that what you mean? Would I put fiberglass or bondo over it? Thanks, Jeff You want the kit with the fiberglass resin and sheet. It was Bondo brand fiberglass repair kit or something c...
- Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:41 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: cracked bumper
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4962
cracked bumper
I don't think just the epoxy will hold the bumper since it's so flexible. Adding some of that fiberglass mat on the backside will stiffen it up and hold. Fiberglass should hold it from the inside, you can get a fairly cheap fiberglass kit from Auto parts stores. ÃÆâ...
- Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:23 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Indy Convertible Tour Video
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17475
Indy Convertible Tour Video
(nicky gio88gt @ Jul. 16 2006,13:25)Q U O T EBut thats not a real indy pacecar though right? The real pacecars had the hairy 3.4L and it had the yellow lights in the bottom part of the filler panel in the back. So what exactly is it? Was it custom made? Cause I do know that couple indy replicas were...
- Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:06 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: wimpy performance?!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6524
wimpy performance?!
(1988GTU @ Jul. 11 2006,20:47)Q U O T EWhen I did the Density upgrade to my 88, it did not have the IAT. ÂÂÃâ€...