Search found 413 matches
- Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:57 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Christopher - Self nomination for Committee
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12719
Re: Christopher - Self nomination for Committee
I'll give Chris a vote good luck!
- Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:58 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: is MRZ still ok to deal with
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6304
Re: is MRZ still ok to deal with
I called and ordered a rear shock brace, and got it two days later express delivery... Without paint though:) lol
- Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:33 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Not your average Z26... a resurrection
- Replies: 182
- Views: 145108
Re: Not your average Z26... a resurrection
Car looks badass, I'm getting excited myself for a few upgrades!i love my del-alum bushings! What are you planning for an engine build?
- Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:14 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1436575
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
I talked for awhile with wot yesterday. He mentioned they might be making up 3 bolt cams,and cloyes makes the double rollers already? That engine looks good...
- Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:17 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1436575
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
So Tce is planning on making more double roller chains in the future?
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:27 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
- Replies: 567
- Views: 693469
Re: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
That's one sexy ass!!!! Amazing how far a long this car has come... I hope to see it in person someday:)
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:37 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
- Replies: 567
- Views: 693469
Re: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
Nice, I can't wait to get the black GT home! Which tails did you get???
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:24 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
- Replies: 567
- Views: 693469
Re: The Derretta, 1994 base with some attitude.
Nice job with the car patrick, and those panels.... Wow;)
- Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:09 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 17K mile GTZ restoration has begun.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18941
Re: 17K mile GTZ restoration has begun.
That's a beautiful car, can't wait to see it soon!
- Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:22 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Reproduction dew strips. Please read and please vote.
- Replies: 52
- Views: 126174
Re: Reproduction dew strips. Please read and please vote.
I'll take two sets!
- Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:24 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Shift Cable Interchangability?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3513
Re: Shift Cable Interchangability?
If you gave me a part number or length of them I could tell you for sure. But I'd say a 89-90 would be good!
- Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:56 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: 2014 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 25630
Re: 2014 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!
1.1
2.25
3.19
4.23
5. 15
6.4
7.12
8.5
9.18
10.24
11.21
12.9
2.25
3.19
4.23
5. 15
6.4
7.12
8.5
9.18
10.24
11.21
12.9
- Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1996 Mr.Pink
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 1436575
Re: 1996 Mr.Pink
So how'd it go with talking to Marc at TCE?
- Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:47 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1988 red beretta gt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2933
Re: 1988 red beretta gt
I've got the paint code if you ever need it for the ground effects!
- Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 am
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: Cammed Turbo 3500 Build ** w/ TON OF PICTURES **
- Replies: 20
- Views: 16736
Re: Cammed Turbo 3500 Build ** w/ TON OF PICTURES **
Sweet looks awesome!!! That paint combo looks familiar. I'm thinking I may copy the black 3500 upper;)