Search found 14 matches
- Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:30 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
Ha I was like 16 and never had a beer before. All this talk about quad cities I'm surprised tweaks yet hasn't showed his face
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:01 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
No, there is no money in beretta parts i know there was another koble on there that did koble90gt I wlieve was his. And and I took some heat for his transactions.
I sold my car to a kid that set it on fire and it burned to te ground
I sold my car to a kid that set it on fire and it burned to te ground
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
I never met the previous owner btw the car came into my dads tow yard and made a deal
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
Yeah boner quad cities I'm sure the car was deffinatly in Illinois it's literally 10 mins away I do know it's an old alters image car but that's about it for the history, I traded a truck I had 100 into for it so I can't complain
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
Thanks for postinf
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
Nah I don't remember that name. What is that green wire? Love the spark pulg boot on the PCV(I had to do that myself once). I don't see a green wire but I'm lookin a phone if I remember right there was a couple wires floating around from a "dealer" installed remote start I don't remember ...
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
Not letting me add Pics yet Okay so just so everyone knows I will never drive this car the way it looks and there's alot of stuff that really ... Pisses me off anyways here's a few pics of how it sits like I said the price was right and the car itself is rust free so hopefully you guys can look past...
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
Thanks now I can start spamming
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
Koble beretta
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back

I wish I could say yes but I tried to post one didnt work obviously I'll get some pictures of the beretta I just got today hopefully everyone can see the potential and not just the not straight stuff on it
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
I found a pic of the motor but gotta get my 5 posts in first
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
Re: I'm back
The looked stock down to the humb caps if anyone has pictures from beretta fest in Columbus Ohio there would be pictures of it there but that's been a really really long time ago I'll have to plug in my old computer and see if I can dig up some pics of it this weekend
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:55 am
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: 3100 3400 swap labor cost?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2654
Re: 3100 3400 swap labor cost?
I'd say someone could do the swap in 8 hours 3400 is a pretty basic swap. I did it without ever even changing oil in scar before with little to no help.egr was the biggest deal. I made a block plate for the intake and then used a brass cap jn welded to where the tube comes up. I don't know what the ...
- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10607
I'm back
Probley only a few remember me and I know one person specific that thinks e remembers but he is thinking of someone else with a similar name. Anyways my first car was a beretta 10 years ago and it was a 90 gt 5 speed with the image kit on it. I ended up blowing the motor a couple times and decided t...