Beretta.Net Committee Nominations

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Styluss
Global Moderator

Beretta.Net Committee Nominations

Post by Styluss »

It is once again time to bring in some new Beretta.Net / BerettaFest Committee members! BerettaFest 2021 has wrapped up in full as well as the proposal submissions for next year and we'll be going to St. Louis Missouri for BerettaFest 2022! Each year after BFest has concluded and the new location for the following year is decided we bring in some new blood to the committee via a nomination and voting process.

Beretta.net's Committee is comprised of 5 permanent members and 3 that are elected annually. Each year we take nominations and vote on people from our general membership to fill those 3 open positions. Here's a breakdown of how the committee looked for BFest 2021.

Permanent Committee members:
- Jon Chmura, Co-Chairman
- Geoff Morrow, Co-Chairman
- Amy Chmura, Treasurer
- Cliff Scott, BerettaFest Registrar
- Ryan Haenny, Social Media Manager

Elected Committee members:
- Ryan Haenny
- Mike Pride
- Paul Keller (R.I.P.)

Yup, I'm listed twice. I was voted in as a committee member and then promoted to a permanent position! I'm SUPER excited to be a permanent part of the Beretta.Net Committee and look forward to serving the community.

RULES FOR NOMINATIONS:
- Each nominee must nominate themselves. Nominating others will not be accepted.
- Once nominated, the nominee must be publicly seconded by at least one other group member.
- Start a new thread in the Announcements Section with your name in the topic stating you're nominating yourself for the committee position. Anyone who wants to second your nomination will then reply to the thread stating that they second your nomination for the Committee.

It's just that easy!! Nominations will run from now until Sunday, September 26th. All seconds must be received by that time or the nomination will not be accepted. Following the nominations, voting will be held from September 27th through October 3rd.

Good luck to all our nominees!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
cintrav

Re: Beretta.Net Committee Nominations

Post by cintrav »

Didn't see any announcement for Bfest 2022 in St. Louis

Styluss
Global Moderator

Re: Beretta.Net Committee Nominations

Post by Styluss »

cintrav wrote:Didn't see any announcement for Bfest 2022 in St. Louis
Looking back, seems we don't really make announcement posts on here for BFest.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car