2 potential LS swaps

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
User avatar
woody90gtz
Registered User
Posts: 4778
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:45 pm
Location: Walton, NY
Contact:

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Post by woody90gtz »

Yikes. Holley is interesting. They do a lot of good work with some interesting innovation. But it does seem like they are more worried about profit than quality. The innovation isn't possible without profit, I understand that...but I have gone with cheap China knockoffs of Holley products because I keep hearing how Holley is the same (kinda shitty) quality but 4x the price.
I do have their Holley HP EFI setup for my Camaro because it was the best thing available when I bought that stuff. That was also 10-12 years ago now and I probably would have gone a different direction now.
Boner just went Haltech with his Corvette, I think he just about has it ready to fire up.
91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
User avatar
Godlike
Registered User
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:02 am
Location: Sun Prairie, Wi
Contact:

Re: 2 potential LS swaps

Post by Godlike »

It seems like as the company grew the customer support didn't
90' GTZ 189whp NA 14.00@99 / 237whp 50 shot 13.3@104
95' Integra 240whp / 04' Z71 Tahoe/ 85' K20/ 15' IS350 Fsport
projects: 86 Bonneville 6.0 swap / MkIII Supra 2J swap / 91 Volvo 740
Post Reply